Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Things That Go Around In My Mind...














-Am i really good at listening?
-Am i really a good listener?
-Am i really a good advisor?
-Will somebody listen to me when the time comes?
-Will anybody gimme a good advise when i need one?
-Why do people think that i don't have problems of my own?
-Why does everybody think that i have everything i need?
-Why do people think that i don't have feelings?
-Why does everybody think that i don't get hurt?
-Why can't Sword forget about us and move on?
-Why can't i have my peace with Perfect Stranger?
-Why do i pray everyday for God to lead my way,and i can't seem to get to where i'm going?
-How do i get to convince people that i've passed through every route of infidelity,hurt and deceipt just like every soul walking this earth?
-When will i stop thinking and wondering?
-When will Sword understand that Perfect Stranger makes me whole?
-When will Sword know that now there's no turning back?
-When will he know that saying all those things about me and Perfect Stranger won't change the way i feel?
-Why is it hard to let go?
-What is it i've done that cannot be forgotten?
God....why?

17 comments:

BlogVille Idol said...

HEY NIGERIA.(and er.. everybody else)..KILONSELE!......Thank you for ur support on the Blogville idol contest..The Contestants have sang their 2nd song (Nigerian songs)...please go to our page to listen to them and vote! ..Pls pls help us make this contest a success by voting..dont 4 get to leave us a comment!Thank you...PINKPEKE PRODUCTION

eloquence of expression said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayn Sean said...

@sword..lol..You know what?
I think Virginia,Simon,Isaac,Mamakoi,Shaka,the lady at the salon,Michael,all of them,should've told me something.Why do i have a feeling you were at one point admitted at any mental hospital?
Have you ever never been sick-sick as in psycho-in your life?
You never stop making me laugh wena waitse?

Well..just keep on watching me and P.S coz thats what you want.

eloquence of expression said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayn Sean said...

@sword...patient vulture my foot! For the first time lemme feel important that somebody's watching my every move-kinda like a bodyguard or something..lol...After all these shit you are leaving on my blog,don't come apologising,and regreting what you said.I can see you really enjoy making a fool outta yourself! Suit yourself then.

eloquence of expression said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eloquence of expression said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eloquence of expression said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eloquence of expression said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayn Sean said...

@sword...whats your point?

Jayn Sean said...

@Sword....should've just left those comments for others to read.Why the fuck did you delete them? Now you are more than just a fool..you're a foolish fool!..lol.

So what are you gon do next? Delete my blog?..lol..

Anon said...

Jaybabe...I share many of your same sentiments. Sometimes questions will just never be answered.

diary of a G said...

why
whwyy
whyyyyyyy?lphuig86dex yvaw4xdvh
sorry my hand slipped

Jayn Sean said...

@E.L.N.G..and it doesn't feel right when you can't find them answers.Thanx for stopping by girl.

@D.O.G...i'm wondering why your hand slipped!..lol..

eloquence of expression said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dolly said...

Sometimes, I wonder why too

Jayn Sean said...

@Dolly...hey..how you doing?