Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Let The Parties Begin...!!

Yep! It's that time of the year again, when we get to party till we drop around here, so my cousins and i attended two baby showers over the weekend. Yes! Same night! Thats being selfish right? Well..i know. But there was nothing i could. One was for my colleague and the other one was for a friend to my colleague, so really i had to attend both of them, and i brought my cousins along.

No gist at the moment so i'll just share with you guys the pictures i took. I've never partied like that in my whole life. I feel it was worth it. So many pictures, but i just picked the ones i really loved. Enjoy and have a productive week ahead!

Thats my colleague, G.G, we didnt stay long, just dropped the presents and hit the road coz we had to attend the other one.

I got punished for coming late, so had to dance on behalf of all the people i came with. It wasnt fair!!!

When we got to the 2nd shower, my office-mate, Thabang had to take the punishment, bcoz she came up with a very silly excuse of why we came late! Jesus! She talked of us having a car break down, when we came in a taxi! God! I wondered where that came from!

Pregnant girl, opening them presents.

Cousins Faith, G and Doc(seated).

There's nothin i hate as somebody calling me when i'm having fun! Abeg...

Faith and I...

What was that you said again????...

Jaybabe and Faith. Yes again!

Jaybabe, Kelly and Faith. Kelly is Faith's childhood friend. She's also fun to be with...

To the left...

...and to the right! No we were not promoting Savanna. We affectionately call it V6(Savanna 6%)..lol..

If you don't join the cycle...your mother is a witch!!!...

Doc and I. Catch the hair that talks...!

I can copy all the dance moves around the world, but this one? Mh-mh..it didn't do it for me...!

...meaning that i can be very serious if i want to...lol..

This might be one of the longest posts i've ever published. But i hope you liked the pictures. 'See' you guys again after the weekend. A colleague is getting married so we throwing a bridal shower for her...looking forward to some more crazy pictures?..lol..bet you are! See yah, and God bless!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hei!!! dumelang, i juz created a blogspot for my official site and browsin thru local blooger users, nice blog hei.

check my blog too , its new and havent been viewed.
www.unsignedmix.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hei!!! dumelang, i juz created a blogspot for my official site and browsin thru local blooger users, nice blog hei.

check my blog too , its new and havent been viewed.
www.unsignedmix.blogspot.com

InCogNaija said...

you party animal you!! lol! do your thing joo!

eloquence of expression said...

a la grande! okay my latin is not cute but that micro short... did u say Faith or Fay-ei-TH with a slith. the height joo, what they feedin u.

Jayn Sean said...

@Damnsamn...lol...thanx for passing by. Will be by yours in a minute...

@Incognaija...lol..wanna join in????

Jayn Sean said...

@Elo...feeding? Am i that 'fat'? God!
Its Faith dammnit! You know that. The mini shorts? Hei mannn!..its too hot these days..

princesa said...

Jaybabe da party rider!
Looking good as always and i loved ur outfit.

Jayn Sean said...

@Princess...wow gal! I been meaning to pass by your blog! God! Okay, 4give me for staying far away like that hey? Just that i got too much to do don't have enuff time to do the rounds! God, but i hope you fine hey? Thanx for the comment.

Afrobabe said...

Never dissapointing...love the outfit....u got a tattoo???

Jayn Sean said...

@Afro...yeah babes, another one.