Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Ladies Night Out

The weekend wasn’t that hectic. Came to work on Saturday and knocked off at around 4pm coz I had to attend one colleague’s baby shower. I hadn’t had any baby shower when I was pregnant and from what I’ve seen so far in what they do in these occasions I would say thank you if ever somebody offered to throw me one. Kai! The questions they ask! Oh my God! Once I attended one where they put the pregnant woman in a nappy, just like you would put one on a baby, and started feeding her nestum if she didn’t gues right the name of the person who bought the present she opened.

And then, there was one where they put a Russian inside a condom, then put two eggs in another two condoms, then they tied it around her neck! Oh my God! They said that should show her that if ever she got to play with something that looked like that, she’ll get to be in the same state she was right then. And the questions! Oh no! Can you imagine somebody asking you, ‘‘what’s wrong with your stomach?’’..and then there’s a portion where you have to explain how your boyfriend/husband/spouse gotten you to be in that state! Damn!..i’ll never fall pregnant again oo!..short tempered as I am, I don’t think I’ll stand the questions. But I think women have found a way to cut down costs on them buying infant clothes before the d-day coz the presents were so many. I laughed when there was a tooth brush in the presents. So the baby gon brush brush teeth sha? Which teeth?..lol…coz he/she gon have to wait for too long before the brushing and all..

Well it was a good weekend I guess. Hope you guys had one too. And @ the women I hope you too throw baby showers like we do.
And then it proceeded to a little party at the boyfriend’s place. You guys should help me thank Perfect Stranger for the digi cam oo! Coz it made things easy for me to make you guys see how we do things around here. The baby shower part is for the ladies ONLY and then the men come in afterwards, like at about 10pm or so. I’ll come back to upload some pictures. I know they are too many. But please take your time.

You will also get to see my friend Tia. But I won’t tell how she looks. I won't even label the pictures in case you figure her out. All there is to know is she wasn’t drinking and was very quiet and boring. I miss her good old days when she wasn’t pregnant. I know she would’ve been a mess. Her shower is coming next year March. And she told me that’s when she’ll open a blog account. Like me she’s gonna dedicate it to her baby. You know like mine is 3 In A Row. I donno what she’ll call her own. I suggested, ‘One That Came Along’…how does that sound?..lol..kiddin’. Some of the pictures are here:

















That baby looks like he/she's standing up! I donno...Thats the lady of the moment oo!


















Well that was my last one. From then on i drank water and then later coke.













Some of the presents. Thats a baby stool, you know like where they sit when being fed. Looked very cute with a matching baby carrier. This baby got a lot of presents!
I promised some pictures ehh? They are HERE. Like i said look very slowly. Or better still view with slide. You'll see Tia oo!
Blessed week ahead. XX

25 comments:

EDNUTEY said...

I'll be back

Admin UD said...

Your weekend was definitely evetful. Glad you had a nice one. Cheers!

And yes, i think 'One that came along' sounds just fine

diary of a G said...

just checking in
I'll holla

Jayn Sean said...

@Sparkle...you get back here girl..

@Ugo Dee...thanx. I told Tia my Blog people will agree with me that, that blog title sounds veery fine. Good to see you around mann!

@DOG...holla back will yah?

Manda said...

ermmm, do i have to come back too?

The lady of the moment's tommy is sooo large! This is the reason why i'm scared of pregnancy!lol


Searched for Tia n i cant find her here, so imma move over to the slide to feed my eyez. Where u high or smtn?

Unknown said...

hmmmm

i have been to a couple of baby showers but they weren't as wild as the one that you described here....

:-)

great pics...

Anonymous said...

Hmm i wish you knew wat baby showers are about back here..

EDNUTEY said...

...glad u had fun..u look really tall in those pictures
...like how tall are we talkign about?

Jayn Sean said...

@Manda...but you are a woman and one day there's gonna come along a guy who's gonna drive 'it' in the right direction to fill you up!...lol...Come back if you found Tia abih? I don't get high...i just go with the flow...

@Pammy..this one was very wild oo! And it's the first one i ever attended for somebody working with me.

@Be Silent...i wanna know now...

@Sparkle...we talkin' 1.69m here my darlin...

GERALD said...

Nice pics.....

Jayn Sean said...

@Gerald...thought so too..

Thanx for stopping by mann...

feather said...

they really ask such questions?

Jayn Sean said...

@feather...ha! not just that one oo! The rudest one i've ever heard was, ''how can you let somebody put his thing inside you just like that in this era of HIV/AIDS?''...God!

eddiie said...

And then, there was one where they put a Russian inside a condom, then put two eggs in another two condoms, then they tied it around her neck! Oh my God! They said that should show her that if ever she got to play with something that looked like that, .......

Yak..yak....thats scary,......

eddiie said...

..the tooth brush part is funny surely...the baby will have about two to three years before having brushable teeth!!!

The pics were spot on...

eddiie said...

No guy?Wooh! a complete Ladies Night out!!!

eddiie said...

So who was ODIPECA...I mean that top...?

Jayn Sean said...

@Eddiie...i can see you tryina locate Tia?...good boy. The girl on that Odip top is work mate.

Du know what a russian + two eggs denote?...if it was scary as you think, then every woman would run away every time they see something like that. But we don't run do we?

eddiie said...

yes..you do!!! ok may be not all..

Ok..so now i know she is TIA....? Your work mate?...ok when you have time at work, jsut tell her there is some one out there who is......LOL..simply naughty Eddie jokes...

Yeah but i moved through all the 84 !!!!! SHOTS on Flickr. i loved almost all...

Its there that i doscovered TIA looks to be a very propective good dancer? Tell me..doesnt she really dance well....? i saw just a feew of your shots..i wish you had taken more....

How unfair you were while taking hte shots? i mean you took only two guys out of the 84?...

Yes i know it was a lady`s night out but that does not take the fact that they do need men as well...?

Good scoop eeeh!!! NEXT TIME BETTER..

Unknown said...

LOL

Jayn Sean said...

@Eddiie...lol...you are so funny..i don't work with Tia and i mentioned that Tia wasn't drinking and it seemed like she was bored even though she didn't wan go home. That Odipeca girl was veeery drunk. See the way she's dancing now!

But i'll pass the message to her- i mean the Odip girl.

There are a lot of pics for men, but i didn't wan upload a lot of them coz that was a Ladies Night Out! Dig?

@Pammy...i knew you were gon laugh..**hiss**...lol..

eddiie said...

Hehehe..... she just looked...Thank God my message is passed to the Odip lady...LOL..

I know it was ladies night and ...by the way are there Mens nights out?

Jayn Sean said...

@Eddiie...yeah we(and maybe you too) do have Gents' Night Out. Like stag(aint sure about the spellin') parties..i have never attended one. I've only attended Bridal shower instead. So a stag party is where by the groom enjoys himself with his friends 'for the last time' (so they say) before he gets married. Thats the only Gents' Night Out that i know so far...

Odip lady...hahahaahhha...yeah aight..!

diary of a G said...

have a nice weekend, Jaybabe
sorry I aint been around
heavy work load this week
but
TGIFriday

Jayn Sean said...

@DOG...gr8 weekend too mann! i know what you talkin' about when it comes to work load. But...be good..ciaaooo!