Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Pictures I Promised

Guys hi! Hope everybody's well oo! Here are the pictures of that party Doc thru for me weekend of the 2nd. Like i said it was a blast! Came the office on saturday, to upload them as not so many people were online. We have a problem of congestion with our server, so pardon me. The pictures are so many. But i gues as its Jaybabe(lol), you guys will take your time to go thru all of them.

Ever since Lady left, Bruno is just so lonely. But it shall be fine..

Faith and I, before people came in, and i hadn't freshened up.

Some of my colleagues here. With Jabu in the company of women. Thats the way he is. Always with women!

Let the party begin! Mr D.J gimme some volume!!

This girl! Why was she concentrating on my butt? Dammmnn!

It got hotter, and hotter and hotter...!

Go on..strike that Goddamn pose girl!!


I only took a piture with this guy coz he said he's Nigerian, and this picture is for all of you Naija bloggers out there. I'm still wondering why i swallowed a huge lump when he said his name was Edward!

A bonus picture for you guys again. And more crazy picture HERE

I must say Dorcas really did a huge thing for me, and i felt really loved after that gig. Sometimes last year b4 xmas, we had a misunderstanding with Doc and we hadnt been talking for a while. All of a sudden she throws this big thing for me. Was she tryina make up, or was it really an 'eviction' party for me? LOL.. Mmmh! Well..she'll be throwing a kitchen top-up sometime in March, which is gonna be in conjunction with her 34th birthday. Looking forward to all the craziness of it all. Blessed week ahead guys. I love all.

27 comments:

Afrobabe said...

First first first first...lovely pics as usal...you looked great

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

nice blog hon, looks like u had fun. chk me out one day the name game

InCogNaija said...

nice pics. i even went to the album page... looks like you all had mad fun. and some of y'all were getting frisky, but the camera did not catch you...nice pics anyhow.

Jayn Sean said...

@Afro...dont gimme that wena! You know that you were supposed to be there! Dammnn you!

@Torrance..i had fun alright. Thanx for stopping by. Will be by your page

@Incognaija...the camera did not catch me? What du mean?

eddiie said...

Hahahahahaha......someone has a thing for Nigerian guys ooooo!!!! So you took the opportunity to have a photo with NIGERIAN GUY?...huh?

Docs must be a good lady?She thru for you a party? Hmmmmm...which bloggers were invited?

NO ONE!! eeeeh!! thats not good at all...I thought we were your number one fans?

Great pics anyway?

Jayn Sean said...

@Eddiie..Nigerian guys ke? Me? Ha! Eddiie dont start with me oo! Well..i used to. Pamela and Afrobabe had promised to hook me up with a naija, either Igbo or Yoruba. I didnt care, as long as it was a naija..lol..jokin'. Isaid i only took a picture with that guy coz he is Nigerian, and i got Nigerian friends at Blogville. When he told me his name, i almost went like, are you from Ugan?..you know? With my eyes popped out like that..bwahahahahahahah....yeah..right..No blogger was invited oo! I donno any blogger in Bots, dammmn! How i wish to one day meet one of the bloggers! Anyway sha..it shall be fine....How are you doing mann?

eloquence of expression said...

Wassup with the energy drink? I guess you need to do the energy drink, I mean the energy is "Yawl".
Girls n boys who needs to loose weight should subscribe to your routine...for a charge offcourse.

Jayn Sean said...

@Elo...the energy drink is what i take nowdays. Losing weight? Mmh! I'm tryina GAIN weight myself!!!

eloquence of expression said...

Welcome to club, Skinny is Sexy Annonymous.

Is that Tia doing Peroni, I bet I saw someone like her on Astro Azure.

eddiie said...

....with the parties?...huh? am with Elo...you certainly Jay?

In the pics? you dance with energy you know? and loosing it is unavoidable...but for a party animal? i think you should just keep loosing it so that no skill by-passes you...

huh? that size doesn't flatter tho..

Jayn Sean said...

@Elo...hahahaha..club kini? How were you thinking about Tia? She gave birth to a baby boy saturday night.

@Eddiie..you are not serious are you?

1l said...

Ah! but the camera did catch our girl out. Look into the eyes of the bonus pic.....that reflection is more than a glint!

Jayn Sean said...

@P.S..i still dont understand about the 'camera catching me?'

1l said...

Like Incognaija said 'getting frisky bit the camera didn't catch you out' meaning friskiness was off camera....see. But those eys are mirrors, did you look yet?

Jayn Sean said...

@P.S...Yeah i saw that. Kinda surprised me too. How does that happen?

Afrobabe said...

lol...soon...I am still husband finding!!!

Jayn Sean said...

@Afrobabe...LOL..be quick oo! Parties are running out!!

Unknown said...

hehehehe...Jay, Partying like it is 1999. I envy you jare. Nice pics on this site and the other extended site. Now, what happened to Lady?? I think I missed that story.

eddiie said...

:)...... :)......:)

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

wow. thats on great thin bout u. u do catch your fun.

Anu boy said...

hey... wetin de happen, party popper... anyways, ki lon pops,

keep on rocking oh... nothing do you ohhh

Jayn Sean said...

@Pam...gues you did missed the story alright. Lady was found dead some time last year. Now Bruno is whiling around alone. But i gues he aint looking as yet. How long does it take animals to mourn their loved ones? Coz i think Bruno has been mourning for too long now! Once in a while somebody just needs to have some fun ooo!..lol..

@Eddiie..i'm gonna kill you!!..lol..:)

@Anony gal..:)

@Anu boy...hehehehehe..yeah rite..:)

LurLar said...

Nice pictures...u make me wanna get some braids.How's life?Long time no blog.

Sam Oracle said...

You never lose any opportunity to have fun.
Nice pics, nice party.

Jayn Sean said...

@Lurlar...heeeeeey look who's here..Luu? Is that really you? Dammmnn! Girl, long time no see ooo! Life's just as cool as that. Can't complain i gues. How are you girl?

@Da O... didn't somebody say it comes once in a life time? I'm using it oo! Everytime i get the chance. How you doing dawg?

Ubong Da said...

Wow nice pictures. U hawt girl.

Jayn Sean said...

@Ubong Dee...na! My boy! So you finally did found your way to here? Hahahahaha..yeah right. Will check you out okay babes?