Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Matters Of The Heart



-I saw him standing by the door way
-I wanted to close my eyes but i couldn't
-He was leaning against the doorframe
-Hands folded up his broad chest
-His blue eyes piecing through to me
-I asked him to come to bed,but he declined
-He could see that i was really tired and wanted to sleep,but he just stood there.
-I couldn't take it no more
-Suddenly i closed my eyes
-Then i felt his movement
-He was coming towards me
-I felt him kneel down by the bedside
-With my head laying on the white pillow,eyes closed
-I said to him, ''you are not supposed to be here''
-He just smiled and placed his hand on my head
-Stroking my ear, he said, '' i know''
-''So what are you doing here?'' I asked him
-''Nothing!''
-''oooh okay..'' still in my sleep...
-After a very long silence
-''Happy birthday Princess''
-I've heard that word-Princess-before
-I jumped from my sleep
-Only to realise it was just a dream
-But it was a Perfect dream!
-------------------------------------------------------
My sincere gratitudes to my mum.
Thanx for the sms this morning.I know your birthday is coming this saturday.Hope to be with you then.
Tswana Guy-aka-T.G-i'm grateful too for the birthday wish this morning.Means a lot to me.A great lot.

30 comments:

1l said...

Happy Birthday, Princess

Jayn Sean said...

@P.S...Thanx babe.

Admin UD said...

Is today ya buffday? I though ya mom's comes up on Saturday? Anyways, the poem was really nice.

Jayn Sean said...

Hey Ugo...if thats the way to wish me one,i say thank you sir! i'll tell my mum you wished her well too.Yeah its hers this saturday.See,we share the same month.

Thanx for stopping by...

eloquence of expression said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayn Sean said...

@Sword:The post you just deleted:

''Happy Birthday Big Baby!
Nice pic, a minus on the ricter scale. Going down... rapidly. Two more of those and they wil do the tric. You know what um saying.
Folks will now understand why I call you the BIG BABY. Its in that Picture... R170K per year and still thats not gonna buy me back that kind of panoramic cliche.

Tell Jabu that he is so dead... for letting me down.''

Just stop deleting the comments.What are you afarid of kante? ehh? You write smth down,and then you delete it? Why?

Rewinding the African Mind. said...

I thought you might want to know that Edwin shot himself last night. In a critical condition fighting for his Life. Johannesburg Hospital.

Jayn Sean said...

You and Edwin like putting shit on my blog! I feel this is some kinda of a joke.Go to hell...

1l said...

One and the same person, Jane

Jayn Sean said...

@Perfect Stranger...dont worry babe..i know.

Dolly said...

Nice poem, is today your mama's birthday?

Jayn Sean said...

@Dee...no.saturday 23rd.

chidi said...

happy buffday

Jayn Sean said...

Ooh Chidi...mxem!..thanks ehh?..i'll pass by your house before end of the day okay?

Izz said...

I'm catching a late worm here. But a blesseth one for you my friend.

Jayn Sean said...

Damn you Izzy..where have you been?
Serves you right catching a late worm coz you are never around.Next time,make sure you stick aroundto catch the fattest one..lol..nice day!

Jaja said...

Happy Bithday!
Belated as it may be...

thanx for dropping by

Anonymous said...

Hey, Happy Belated B/Day, (whispers) how old are you. Oh dont answer that. Waiting for more pics...lol... u know?

Jayn Sean said...

@Jaja...thanx.Gues i ended at your house while doing the rounds.I'll stop by again sometime.

@Serge..thanx.O tswa kae? My friends ba o bone,so no lies! kare o tswa kae?

diary of a G said...

happy birthday Jaybabe
may your wishes be granted
in the name of the lord
amen


100 x 1000 roses
not to symbolize your age
but to symbolize you

G

Jayn Sean said...

@D.O.G..Hallelluyah..Amen. Thank you very much Sir!

Jayn Sean said...

@D.O.G..Hallelluyah..Amen. Thank you very much Sir!

feather said...

was it ur birthday? i missed it. happy belated birthday, dear.

Jayn Sean said...

Hey Feather..yeah it was on monday.Of course you missed,but i hope it wasnt the last one,so gues you'll be around for the next one next time.Thanx for that hey?,i'm feeling old already...

Admin UD said...

Hey babes, hope yu good!

1l said...

Say Babejay.......you lookin' like lickin'sugar!

Jayn Sean said...

@Ugo D...i'm alright mann! see you around.

@meatloaf...i think i have that picture on my wall..lemme go check out! lickin' sugar?..oh my god!..you dont mean that do you?

Pro-Serge said...

@Serge..thanx.O tswa kae? My friends ba o bone,so no lies! kare o tswa kae?

Could we have a translation here somebody?

Jayn Sean said...

@pro-serge...lol..i thot you knew the language!...hahahahh

BlogVille Idol said...

hey pple,the contestants have sung their rock songs...pls listen to them via our voice player and vote for ur favorite.and pls leave us a comment.tanx