Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I Got Tagged-Again

I was tagged by Dolly.

But i was once Tagged,even though it was on a different topic.

---------------------------

Rules are:

* Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

* People who are tagged need to write posts in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

* At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

---------------------------------------

1.I can swim

2.I'm tryina learn how to cook. (P.S knows better)

3.I am an only child with three kids.

4.I'm short-tempered

5.When my mind is made up,i can't change it.(There was a time when i had made up my mind that i was gonna get the kids new bicycles.That month we went on without food coz i used all the money to buy the bicycles)

6.I didn't change my surname when my mum got married,because i hated the guy my mum was married to.

7.I love my peace.I love my own space.Thats why i dont allow visitors.

8.I wish i had a financial advisor coz i can't control the way i use money.I do overspend.

Now i'm tagging:
-calabar gal
-Everyone loves a Naija girl
-Ubong Da
-Ugo Daniels
-Perfect Stranger
-Diary of a Gee
-Ijeoma
-Fearther

7 comments:

Admin UD said...

You can't cook, babes. well..dats kinda 'bad'. You berra go and learn now oo!! And btw, can i be your financial advisor. I'm not expensive at all, just a few percentage of your normal income...lawl!

Jayn Sean said...

@Ugo D...ha! you? my financial advisor keh? somebody wants to rip me o!,am just wondering how much is the 'few %age'..anyway..i'll think about that.Coz i really need this one oo!,b4 i get a zero-zero account everytime.

Dolly said...

Berra go and learn how to cook babes.... I can be your financial adviser, just 30% of your income... I'm not that expensive, am I??... lol

Jayn Sean said...

Ha! Ugo..look who wants to be my financial advisor!..an overspender wants to be my financial advisor!..ha!..okay..Dolly..so you want to show me how to spend even more abih?..lol..your application will be taken into consideration!..

Thanx for stopping by girlfrend..

Rewinding the African Mind. said...

Jane, Jane, Jane.. how many times did I call you. You remember Yeoville. Do you remember holding the Glue Gun while Ed did the Sound System for our Shop. Do you remember accidnetally burning that dude with the hot glue gun. I remember your face...and how you looked at Sword. I am disappointed. Not with you sweetie, you have a blast honey. The world is such a bad place. I'm sorry for what had to happen with you and that white guy. Truth is he is a Sex Pest and a user. God Punish him ooh. No Ed didnt tell me to comment here.

diary of a G said...

hey hey hey
Yo I missed U
U know WHy?
cos I remember you putting my name in one of your post
**and I felt special** not in a retarded way- thank you

been busy
but You too last I and Ugo d alway did this post
sorry to bust your bobble
now I give you the task to go find the post and leave a comment..lawl

I'll be your financial advisor for 29 and a half % of your income
better than dolly

I hope u vote G for Idol
cause We can't b friends if not
Am sorry I take that personal okay
you good
am coming to visit you
I hope you don't mind me intruding in on your space

Jayn Sean said...

@R.A.M...what are you? body guard or personal assistant?...so he sent you to leave your shit on my blog abih?..ooooor...i see.

He should have toldu better...you left your comment at the wrong place...wait a blessed minute! Why do i have a feeling you are Sword?

@D.O.G...ha!..you also want to be financial advisor ehh?..this Naija guys! so all of you want to rip me off ehh? get my Pulas and change them to Nairas?..oh noo!..ok i think i'll consider you and Dolly with the 30%- bid,coz i aint sure how much Ugo will charge me.

You have to pass by my house mann! haven't seen you in a while.last i messed up when i wanted to try that egusi soup,so come gimme a hand.
I been watching/listening to Idols(blogville) for a while now,and i'll definitely vote for yah okay boy?

I'll always put your name up in my blog if i have to.
Thanx for stopping by...