Tuesday, May 31, 2016

One Hell Of A Weekend.

Blogvillagers, good morning. It's been one hell of a weekend. I been running up and down town with my cousins. Are we in the festive mood already?..well..i donno...maybe. I hope you guys' been good too. We are heading for end of year now right? I can't even believe we are there already. Enjoy some of the pictures below.


You guys remember my cousin Dorcas right? The one whose been married for like 8 years now and still no child? Well..she's pictured here with Lady, her favourite pet. Last week Thursday it rained real hard and friday morning Lady was found dead outside the yard. We donno what happened. Their gate is electrified, so we donno how Lady managed to get outta the yard. Its so very sad. Dorcas spent the whole of friday crying like there's no tomorow. She said she felt like she has lost another part of her. Now, can we please observe a moment of silence for Lady.**silence** Thank you. Surely she's resting in peace right now. All of you who got female dogs, Bruno said i should let you know that he's not looking because he's still mourning Lady.


. And then Saturday we decided to go attend one wedding in Ramotswa. The girl who was getting married is Kena's colleague. Just a small pikin- born 1982. But it was one hell of wedding.


. Mirror, mirrior on the wall. Who is the faires..no!..the tallest of them all..??


. Faith, you are my kid sister. That means you still come after me. Even in height.


. You guys remember Justice ehh? The shortest guy in Africa? Well shortest after Nigerian Chinedu and Osita. This Justice guy doesn't have manners ooo! I even wince at the thought that he's from Serowe. I wonder from which part of my home village, coz we can't really produce such kinds of people. No hard feelings against this guy good people, just that i had thought when you get into the spotlight, somehow you should change your behavour to suit who you've turned into. But with Justice, no! After his eviction party last time at Fashion Lounge, he was beaten to the pulp after insulting one artist there who came to performe. Can you imagine? No wonder he wasn't in good terms with Namibian Meryl during his 1st 21 days in the Big Brother House. Nonsense! Well i saw him at the wedding. He's the one who asked to be pictured with us here.


. This is one girl we met at the wedding. Her own wedding is coming this weekend. Don't you think she's beautiful? Check out the eyes...dammmnnn!


. From Ramotswa we attended one stag party in Gabz. I wonder why people like getting married in december? Well..thats my dream car now. While i'm still walking this earth, i'm gonna buy this car for i-self!


. I used to feel hurt that i couldn't and maybe will never realise one of my dreams of becoming a model. But it soothes my soul seeing and believing that Faith, my kids sister/cousin will make it one day. If she wants that is. Coz she has everything there is to have to make it thru.

You people have to pardon with me oo! I've hurt my leg so bad over the weekend. Too much dancing and all. Went clubbing friday and saturday nites. So you understand now hey? It's bloody hurting from the hip down. I hope to be fine as the days go by. So i'll be trotting veeery slowly from house to house in Blogville. If you don't see em at your house as yet, just know that i'm on my way. Walking slowly and limping like that. Should have borrowed somebody's crutches. Why do i even have a feeling it's broken?...anyway..nice weekend ahead.

25 comments:

eddiie said...

Hmmmmmm...

You clubbed till your leg almost left you? Man!!! Sorry for that sis!!

Now...to teh photos!!! Let me ask you? Havent you ever beaten some body for not taking you pictures?

I mean you have loads and laods of them. I wonder whether you go out to take pictures. Bu tit just looks like you are not camera shy at all...

No wonder Faith has to admint..Both in height and modelling...the bigger sis take sit all and thats Jay...

Faith..take it slow. You are goin to beat this girl. Jay? you really have to keep yur pace otherwise...you are under threat. Let alone Vicky!!! LOL...

Ok, now that girl..You didnt give us her name ..but that one who is getting married next....Oh!! she is hot. Not doubt. I hope its the right time she got married otherwise the ever roaring men's eyes of course wouldnt let go.

Come on Jay? You are over exposing that girl. Dorcus!! I mean i think she is running through a lot. 8 YEARS without a child? i hope she knows you write about her here otherwise i predict if she doesnt, she might not take it that simple..

Wait a minute..Oooh!! moment of silence....Observed !! Now i can continue.

Tell me something..Short Justice was dying to take a photo with you? Wait a second....

Your height is twice that of Justice? And Heeeey!!!! how come you were squeezing him so.....Hmmmmm i hope he got his breath!! lol


The poze next to your dream car? Hmmm i just feel how you love that car.BMW !!! I hope to surprise you with on in one of the anonymous birthdays of yours!! lol

"Mirror, mirrior on the wall. Who is the faires..no!..the tallest of them all..?? More pictures later...."

Why the tallest girl? Honestly, the tallest girl was the fairest..There? You got it right? I think your top made you outstanding.And of course the smile...

And your shoes!!!!!!! God!! didnt you stumble at the taste if a few bottles? I guess you did. Hopefuly Faith took care of someone.


Hmmmmm.. i think i have posted a post!!! i have to end it here for now..

GERALD said...

Justice!!!! what a violent guy..

GERALD said...

and for you jaybabe becoming a model Ammmmmmmm...
1---You need to stop eating alot....lol

2---- Reduce on that bum... i can see on from picture near the vehicle.... its so ..ammmmm..

3--u also need jogging.... do some swimming... u have to reduce ur size....

we shall enjoy watching you....

Dorcus-- 8 years with no kid... what is she waiting for??????

something must be done..to score goals ofcourse you need good strikers....
OR else the opponents are using a defensive tactics....lol..

Brilliantly Me said...

Nice pics!! Love the blue top. So you're the tallest too? Me too!!

princesa said...

Hey babes!
You looking sizzling in those pics.
and that top,hmmm...(Clears throat)

Take care of that leg o! Too much fun,lol!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are HOTTTTTT

how dare u have all that fun without inviting me? lol

I wish the couples and the soon to be couples... HAPPY MARRIED LIFE

Jayn Sean said...

@Eddiie...ha! this guy! With that long post, where do i begin to reply now? Okay, now you want to take my blog abih? Mmmh! I'll give you the password then, coz you wanna start writting here...lol..jokin'..as for my leg, i think it's coming thru now, coz last nite i slept real well.
Eish..Eddiie, i like takin' pictures, i like the camera. I carry it with me every where i go.Mxem! can you imagine these small pikins giving me competition? I mean Faith and Vicky?..well..i'm game if thats what they are up to.
Oh yeah that gal..thats Patience. Wait till you see some of them pictures.
Doc knows about my bloggin' about her and i've even suggested she ask her husband to buy her a computer so she can start bloggin' too, coz she's a housewife now, does nothing except watchin' t.v and sleepin'. Now that Lady's gone i donno what she'll be doin'. Bruno has never really taken to being friendly with people, even his masters. He's such a very quiet guy.
Was i really squeezin' Justice? Eddiie waa yaka! It was the other way around-he was squeezin' me..lol..
Well Eddiie i do drink responsibly. Again i don't over doze. Just that i loooove dancing. And i can do it pretty well. Ask people around. Thats y i hurt my leg. In fact i'm goinno kill you for this your long post/comment..lol..

@Gerald..Justo is very violent ooo!
As for the modellin' thin'..well..ermmm..
1. I don't eat too much, well..at least i've stopped for now.
2.Where the hell did that bum come from? I don't have that. I think maybe its the camera..lol..honestly i don't have a big bum like that one!
3.Gerald..i'm not that big am i? Okay..well..i been thinkin' about starting swiiming lately, somehow i got held up i donno by what. But i will..for your sake..lol
Doc and her hubby have been tryin' oo! ever since. Still there's nothin'. I have told her God's time is the best. So we still hopin' she'll have a kid of her own one day.

@Rayo..you think i believe you? When you say you are tall? Ha! upload a picture now..lets see..lol..yeah..but a part of me does believe you..how have you been girl?

@Princesa..LOL...i missed you dammmnit!

@Ola..ehh? Its now that you askin' how dare i go pee? Abeg, why the hell didnt you pick your phone? Didn't Sparkle tell you i called? And you are standin' there askin' me such a question? Ola plizz ooo!

eddiie said...

Uuuuuuuwiiiii !!! so Justice was the one squeezing,....

Ok..Justice!!! Watch your step. You aint a celebrity yet!!! So at least for now you gat no right whatsoever to do that!!

Lol yet it might be the opposite....

You love dancing!!! Hmmm i think to watch a lot Beyonce and whose this chic who loves dancing? She dances like aman sometimes..

Jay whats her name? Oh! Gosh... Hmmmmok...ok..ok.. i have recalled. She is CIARA !!!

Have you watched a movie: HONEY.. i bet you wll get some you will add to your "ALREADY RICH DANCING ACCOUNT"

Remember its not Nigerian!! Nigerian movies are fond of that title.

Last word!!! Vicky has a long way to go BUT Faith!!! She is right next door..So keep your shape girl!!

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

This is to much fun for one person o. lol at justice he was sumtin else in big brother.

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

This is to much fun for one person o. lol at justice he was sumtin else in big brother.

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

This is to much fun for one person o. lol at justice he was sumtin else in big brother.

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

This is to much fun for one person o. lol at justice he was sumtin else in big brother.

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

This is to much fun for one person o. lol at justice he was sumtin else in big brother.

Jayn Sean said...

@Eddiie...I'm goinno break your neck! Didn't you hear me say Justice is the one who was squeezin' my behind!
Yah i've seen Beyonce dance, i don't like her moves one single bit. Ciara is bad news. Yes i've watched Honey. I have the dvd. Nigerian 'Dancing Heart' tried a bit. But I love the movie Honey. I can try those moves. Just that, they are tiring.
Vicky is the best dancer.

@Anony gal..can you imagine? Like Eddiie says he's not even a celeb. At the wedding he was being driven in a BMW, with some chick at the back. Can you do that kinda thing in public if you really are tryina be a role model? Mxem! Justice sucks!
Hey...what were doing contemplating my page like this?

diary of a G said...

from the wedding to the club...and the stag party to the photo shoot

now thats the life

Jayn Sean said...

@DoG...LOL! Crazy you...

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

lolol you're so mean!! Justice should take it easy oo..

Sorry about your cousins dog, thats a lovely pic of them.

You're looking good babe..your sis should model!!

Hope you're feeling better!

Unknown said...

hey gurlll
all updates for december will be at my other blog
www.lovita.bravejournal.com

eddiie said...

@ Diary of a g,....like blogger...like Jaybabe...

You certainly feel her tight partying shedule and here you Jay...

You must have just got a partying much...

But Diary..i agree with you..This lady's got a tight partying shedule..

Dolly said...

Why didn't you invite me?

Dolly said...

Nice pics

Jayn Sean said...

@Omo...Don't you think he shud be taught manners too? This guy? Ha!
Doc will be fine. She'll soon realise there is life after Lady, just as much as Bruno.
Yeah i agree with you about my cousin.

@Ola...i got that babe.
My leg is fine now ooo! Thank God.
How you dey girlfriend?

@Eddiie...lol..LOL...can you believe that there's another one coming this friday? And another one on Saturday? Well the one on friday is our xmas party at work. The government ditched out some money for the company, so..yeah.. Then saturday is for out football team at work. So see?..very tight schedule..lol..

@Dolly...aaagg! shames!..sorry my dear hey? Just that its been long since i 'saw'. Where have you been?

Unknown said...

hmmm sorry oh for your leg o my sister...

Those pictures are so nice......

Sorry, I have been out of everything for a while...

Jayn Sean said...

@Pammy..don worry dear, my leg is getting there.
Yeah you been outta everything for a while, even outta your house. Passed by earlier on.
Its good you are back...

Brilliantly Me said...

Lol girl I've been good, still recuperating from my b-day WEEK!! lol

If you don't believe that I'm tall, check me out on facebook.