Tuesday, May 31, 2016

More Cousins And More Fun...

Helloo guys. Was a great weekend right? Thought i shud share with you some of the pictures i have coz i got no gist this time around. Hope you'll like the pictures.

Don't look at me! Look at the Lover's Hill on the background. Anyone who knows the story behind that name? Okay. In this village two people were in love, but the elders were against the union. This was a long time ago. A very long time ago. So the couple decided to elope. And the last time they were seen, was when they went up this hill and they never came back. So even up to this day, people say that you can hear voices of invisible people talking when you pass by this hill. And it's adviceable not to go up this hill coz you won't come back. Scarry stuff huh?












That's not a wig oo! Thats my hair.


















That's me and a broda from anada mada! LOL...Well i love the way i'm posing. Kinda model like.
















Cousins Osetse and Gosego(in dreads). The name Osetse means the one that was left behind. She had a twin brother at birth, but he passed on and she stayed behind. Sad.



















Gosego and moi!
















Oss and moi!

















Jaybabe and her tipsy smile.

















Tshana, my cousin Dorcas, Milli and moi!















Kena and Jaybabe. Kena is Gosego's sister. They've decided to keep dreads. Easy to manage i gues.






















Osetse. We were outside the yard.













You people should help me pray for Dorcas and her husband oo! See their marrige is 8 years old, but they don't have kids as yet. Now they are keeping dogs as kids! Thats Bruno and Lady. The two love birds.










When Dorcas is tipsy, she can do anything. Including shotokai. Or is that mawashageri? I donno. LOL. Gosego and Kena look on. The husband was also watching.




















Bonus picture for you guys. Have a nice week ahead. I gotta go back to work now.

20 comments:

Stuck in my throat said...

i like you pictures...the last one of you really shows your face...it is quite pretty...and your cousin dorcas and her husband will be blessed for sticking together...my friend's aunt didnt have a child till 11yrs into her marriage...she n her husband are so tuned into each other...it is wonderful being around them

Anonymous said...

Days gone by, things we have to leave to make a better place for all. Touched by an angel, He said, go, walk, its okay. I will take care of her, everyone will turn out alright. Its beyond the human reach now. Just another person we used to know and laugh with. Blown away, to a far far away land..lol.. okay thats not going to work coz its from Shriek.. i mean the last part. Looking forward to the day the inner guilt and remoserful will let loose and say. FUCK all THAT.

Admin UD said...

You look so chic on them pics. Abeg invite me make i come feel some of them Bots 'hospitality' now, eh!

eddiie said...

Hey...hey...Yes am back..prepare your throat for a nother post commentry..i know my presence in here was missed....LOL...

let me have a good look at this,...i just do not want to throw in comments any how...

Afrobabe said...

first first first again...today is my day.....

The pics look cool...seems you guys have a lot of fun over there..unlike london and its terrible weather.

Afrobabe said...

ok, so comment is waiting for approval, so I might not be first afterall...berra make it first oh.

diary of a G said...

sexy sexy
I'll holla

Jayn Sean said...

@Stuck..we been waiting for too long for these two to have kids now! Way too long. And its frustrating. You know how people start talking now? ehh? And my sister will be in trouble. Like they'll say she's barren. When will God hear us out now? ehh?
Thanx for stopping by..and for the courage.

@Anonymous-aka-ex b/f..so o santse o le fraa? mmh? i see. If you don't change and start seeing things in the right way, you'll always be what you are right now. Continue day dreaming..serves you right you good for nothing son of a moron! Nonsense!

@Ugo...LOL..you want some invitation ha? Okay..i'll let the girls(my cousins) know. Eish..marr wait..we really like a girls only kinda thing..but...well..we'll see if we can shove you somewhere in between okay son?..lol..feels good to see you around.

@Eddiie..your presence here was missed alright. Where the heck have you been?

@Afrobabe..aagg shame lovey! next time..come running like you've never ran b4. The night watchers got in here b4 you babe and i'm sorry.Come here...**hugs**

@DOG...get back here dammmnit!

Afrobabe said...

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt? Not first?

Jayn Sean said...

@Afrobabe..don't worry ehh? next time i'm gon make sure you come first!
By the way its summer this side, so you wear what you like in this kinda weather. I know it's winter that side coz my friend is over there.
Keep warm hey? xx

EDNUTEY said...

the Osetse...I think that'd s spelling
Osetse kina looks like u

Sam Oracle said...

Nice pics
Are you sure, thatz your hair? lol
Your cousins don't look bad.
***thinks*** I wish i was single.

LurLar said...

Nice Pics....I pray God Bless Dorcas nd her husband with children very soon.

You guys are really having fun.

Unknown said...

My gosh - I thought I came here...or is it the moderation thing.

Biko, Jay - take that moderation thing off...I jus dey beg you over here...pls o!!

ehm...Nice pics... :D

Unknown said...

Okay, I give up!!

GERALD said...

I haven't posted anything coz the University is off internet. I don't know when it will be solved but I will bounce soon.
nice time baby

Jayn Sean said...

@Sparkle...me and Oss? You think so? Well after her father, comes my mum. They look both too. But she's more beautiful than me i think. Yeah we do have same eyes.LOL

@Oracle...lol..you very funny. Thats my hair alright! you wan start with again abih?

@Lurlar..Amen ooo! Very soon. Dov is realy craving for one.Especially that she's a housewife wa bona? When the husband is at work, she's alone in their house, and she spends most of her days on the phone with us, and you can feel the boredom she's having even on the phone. Mxem!..but God will answer hers and our prayers in no time.

@Pammy...i haven't seen you in a while now, where have you been? But i passed by your house the other day and you were not in. So how are you?
I can't remove the comment moderation now, ehh? See that lunatic ex b/f of mine will come shit here again! i don't want that. Sorry ehh?

Jayn Sean said...

@Gerald...will be waiting for you oo! Pliz when they solve the internet thing in your Uni let us know..
Keep well hey?

Anonymous said...

VEry nice
I love the pictures
I thought you were NIGERIAN

Jayn Sean said...

@Olamild...many people thought so. I think i gotta be Nigerian now? What du think?..lol..