Monday, September 18, 2006

Tsholofelo Victoria Molefhe

You wondering why i aint using the same surname as her?...aaggg!..well my mum said so,my mum's every wish is my command.

I call this girl Vic-tsho-molf.Born 25th December 1999.The best xmas present i ever got.She goes to school now.When they closed for second term vacation she was the over all best student in all the standard one's at Makolojwane Primary School.I wasnt there,but my mum was there,she's always been there,for me,for them,for everyone.She's the best mum anyone could ask for.

Tsholofelo came at 5am,saturday morning/dawn on xmas day of 99.It was raining that blissful morning.I spent the whole night trying to fight with her as she was also trying to come out,the pains were excrutiating i swore i'll never come there again(only God knew what He had in store for me).By that time i was left home in Serowe with my aunt Judith(my mum's sister-after my mum,it's her),my mum's husband was also there,but most of the times he was out,even when the labour pains started he was not there,my mum was in Ramokgonami-where my cousin Dorcas was getting married.

When my mum came back on the 26th she found a visitor at home,i remember looking her in the eyes when she found a new girl at home,tears ran down my face coz i couldn't contain the excitement she had.She had bet that it was gonna be a girl.She's the one who came up with the name Tsholofelo,meaning Hope.

The next day i took a pen and paper and wrote Ernest Krug a letter saying that if ever i see him next to my Daughter,am gonna castrate him!...and i mean it!

No comments: