Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Once written,it's written!

It hurt me so bad.I only came to know this only on saturday.Why now?

I know i was the most intelligent student when i started school at kindergarten.I remember when we opened schools for the first time we were asked to count up to hundred.We started together as a class but when we came to 20 i was the only one left counting alone until i came to hundred.God is my witness i didnt know where all those numbers came from,every number was coming out so swiftly i didnt need time to think which number is next.

When i was doing standard one,i remember being summoned to a standard 5 class and was asked to tell the students(4 years older than me) how to pronounce bird, bad and bed.I was talked about in all the schools i attended, Tawana Nursery School,Mogapinyana Primary School,Bathoen House,Orapa Community Juniour Secondary School,Metsimasweu Juniour Secondary School,Swaneng Hill School and the UB.

What's hurting me now is i only learnt last weekend that when i finished my nursery schooling i was nominated by the De Beers Company(also called Deswana Company-the biggest company this country has ever had,that produces diamonds and brings a huge sum of foreign exchange into the country) to sponsor me to attend my primary level at Livingstone House.It's hurting and it still does,i know i can't turn back the hands of time but i'm mourning over it because Livingstone House is one of the best schools in our country that produces the best students.I hear that one of my teachers at nursery-i had 3 teachers who took us in turns,told the management that they cannot take me because i was too intelligent and she feared that i will go mad if i was to be allowed to attend school at Livingstone!

I'm gonna ask my mum if she knows anything about this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's funny how nothing is ever hidden . take heart, embrace the emotions, in your own time you will be able to see past it. it may not seem big to others but this is your situation and you are the only one that knows how this is affecting you.