Thursday, September 21, 2006

If it isn't broken,don't fix it!

Believing too much, loving too much,trusting too much...at the end everything goes down the drain.You look back and find that you havent even moved a single step.Everytime is starting afresh time.When is it going to be okay? When is it gonna end? I've done so much,cried so much,forgiven many a times,i've tried with all that i got,but still everything stays the same..

I was 16,he was going in to 18.Our classes faced inwards.Evrytime i'll stand by the doorway of our class and look at him at his class.He'll be standing at the same spot too,by his class and looking at me.Everytime we did that.And it felt so gr8.It made something in my blood run so fast i would hear my heart beat.We shared so much,people including us believed it gonna be forever.Ours was rekoned as the best relationship of all times at Swaneng Hill School.Well,it's surprising because he was one of the rascals in school but i loved him still.

Haah! What? Now? Oh! he's in the UK now.Stays there.Maybe he's gonna stay there forever coz there's nothing for him here (so it seems to me) Both his parents are late,so what's the use in remaining here anyways? Nothing! And i gues it's best that way coz i donno how the moment shall be the day we lock eyes.I want him to stay there.Ernest i want you to stay,make life in the UK,get married,have kids,do anything,but please remain there....just stay!

Vicky's doing fine.Her two front teeth are out now,i went to check on them over the weekend and i took pictures of her giving me a smile.In fact i wanted that gap in her mouth.She didnt want to smile when i took the pictures,but i told her the gap wont show in the picture.

I still remember the first time we met.I was from the M.P.H,been playing chess there and him from the gym trim.When i was walking to the bus stop i didnt believe it was him calling me from behind.....

No comments: