Monday, September 18, 2006

Daddy

My mum calls him Daddy,every one in the neighbourhood calls him Jnr,i call him Jnr too because he was name after the father.
Full name: Rogers Jnr Molefhe
Born: 20th October 2001

He resembles everything his father is made up of.Even all those girls Rogers cheated me with knew he had a son who looks exactly like him in every make up he had.Oh God! he's such a cute lil boy.Quiet but very stubborn,he will fight with me,through every thing he'll lay his hands on at me,he'll take my pad and run away with it when am still bathing,he calls it a nappy,he'll ask me on who am gonna put it on bcoz there's no baby here!

He'll try and embarrass me every where we go,one day i took him out to lunch at Barcellos,we were sitting there and this other guy came over to greet us.He was my former school mate.We were talking when all of a sudden Jnr asked me 'is it bcoz of this guy that my father ran away?'

Good Gracious God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
sigh....kids.:)