Monday, June 09, 2008

Jaybabe On A Safari Cruise

It's unlike me right? Yah i know. It was my first time to leave Blogville for a few days without letting you guys know. And i'm sorry. Well..i needed ample time to prepare for the cruise i went on with P.S last week. Really i cant say much, but will try and upload some nice pictures for you guys. Hope they'll tell you about it all. And i must also admit i enjoyed every minute of it, though a part of me also missed Blogville. Well..you guys are doing great, all of you, i gues.

The first days P.S came in we stayed at Camp Itumela in a little town 45kms from my home town. I gues those three in a row enjoyed themselves too, and God knows how much i would give anything to see them happy like that everyday. As its the case, these three are trouble multiplied 3 three time maybe. We found the ham missing in our groceries, and the three didnt know where it went to until Vicky made up a story about finding a cat inside the house licking its mouth. I wish this girl to grow fast to blog about where the ham went to and the story about the cat. God!!!!

Chalets at Camp Itumela. Very cool stuff.

3 in a row spent their first night in here at Camp Itumela, but the next day we decided to swap places coz they didnt give us any time to sleep. They wanted to use the toilet every second they had to sleep all through the night. It was cool, but again the tent is so very cold! Maybe thats why the anklenappers couldn't sleep! Maybe.

After dropping the kids off at home, the cruise started with this guy somewhere deep down Chobe game reserve. I wanted to take a picture of me with him, but immediately P.S opened the door, this bloody guys ran off. I learnt from P.S that when animals see a person inside a car, it doesn't matter, but immediately they see your legs they run off! Stupid fools!

I forgot the name of the river, and i'm so ashamed to say that P.S knows all the four corners of this country like the back of his hand. Just imagine! Not knowing anything there is to know! Geeee! He told me the name of this river..dammmnnnit! what was it he said? Anyway...we found that truch stuck in there. I dont wanna explain how i felt when we crossed the river ourselves! Like i could see the waters by my window! God! P.S said the year before, when he came that way, the river was overflowing, and he did managed to cross, but one crocodile hit the front of the car! I would've died there and there i swear! I didn't believe it when we crossed over, leaving the poor truck and its drivers still tryina dig it out.

In our culture we believe that its not right to come face to face or into contact with your totem. My totem is an elephant. But here i am, looking at it. By the way it was my first time to see this animal. P.S told me that in this area there are so many of them. Well, i've heard, but he told me to wait and see!

Here, we were at Savuti camp. Good people, here you better be careful oo! Camp at your own risk! Thats why we decided to make our own double storey shack. PS told me how the lions are gonna be coming in at around evening time, and do you people want to know at what time i went to sleep? It was fun but really i didnt get enuff sleep that night. Everytime I closed my eyes I'll hear the lion roaring some few meters away! Can you guys believe that PS will even laugh at me when i get scared? The next morning i just couldn't wait to get outta that place.

Foolish bucks! Get outta the way dammnit!

Some beautiful chalet we used that over looked the Chobe River. Very beautiful. This was at Toro Safari Lodge.

I wasn't really laying there for a tan, i don't need it do i?

Jaybabe chilling at Chobe Safari Lodge. Very nice place. I think somebody was paparazzing around. I would kill that person!!!..lol..

Chobe Safari Lodge bar. The way beer will pass down your throat at this bar, sounds so much like the water flowing swiftly down the river near by...

Ladies rest rooms. God!!...i could eat inside this place!

10 minutes before the boat cruise...

Chilling on the boat deck. It was better to get a lil nearer...

Our boat was not the only one in the river...

More boats...

Don't mind those elephants, look at P.S's pony-tailed hair on the left there. This hunk's hair had grown so big since the last time i saw it. All shiny with spirals like it was tonged. Damnnn..tried so hard to ask him how he manages to keep it healthy like that. Just ask him to take off the band and watch it over his shoulders! God!!
One other thing you should know about this guy is that he loves elephants so much like his whole life depended on them. Not excusing the other animals, but i think elephants are his favourite.Log on to his Website for more...

...lol..PS thinks i was flirting with those guys on the boat! Ha! Me?..i aint a flirt. I can't do that in front of my man anyway...thats being disrespectful...

The boat cruise took us 3 hours 30 minutes. So thats Chobe Safari Lodge viewed from the river. After the sun went down. Beautiful don't you think?...

I gues you can see Jaybabe getting off the boat right?...

If i had enuff money as i wished i'll use this mode of transport everyday. I couldn't believe it only took me one and a half hours to get back to Gabz from Kasane. Instead of the usual 6/7 hours by bus. As always, it was not easy to see him go. But i know we'll meet again.
Guys, i really think i needed this outting you know? All those weekends i never had due to my commitment to this job, God! Ijust needed some time out. And i must say that i feel that as my birthday is coming on the 18th, i think i've already celebrated it.
I have about more than 400 pictures taken on this holiday, and really i just thought i should share with all of you just those, coz i'm so lazy to upload all of them at photobucket. But thats just about all that happened while i was away. Geeee....this must have been one of my longest posts ever right? I'm tired too. See all of you guys at your pages. I will try and develop www.jaybabe.com I'm tryina figure out what to put in there.
Any personal questions should be sent to seane@jaybabe.com

I love you all...and i missed all of you...

30 comments:

EDNUTEY said...

FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Gurl..it's been a while..how u dey?

Jayn Sean said...

@Sparkle...babes, i been good oo! Hope you not bad yourself?

Unknown said...

Somethings strongly, says that you are a metrodate... in contrasting response to the bushwhackers gear

Afrobabe said...

She'sssssssss back...

Welcome back love....we've missed you...now lemme go gaze at the pics...

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

mhen this gurl is havin fun o

Afrobabe said...

You had mad fun girl...I wouldn't sleep in that tent but love everything else...hmmm...we must go there when I come over...

Chari said...

gyall I wish I could be you right now...aww..looks like ur having mad fun..no fair!

Jayn Sean said...

@Richard...explain that will you?

@Anony gurl...real mad fun..

@Afro..no doubt we going there gal..i promise. No partying and shit..lol..

@Charizard...someday you'll get a chance to come see this beautiful place, dont worry. How you doing son?

Unknown said...

Check the snow white tops and the dust on the road... then you would realise how striking a metrodate you are.. lol.

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Now I feel like traveling.

You sure had mad fun.

Wassup Gorgeous?

LG said...

Babes, u sure had fun
but d giraffe is an ugly animal o, weren't d kids scared? lol!!

Jayn Sean said...

@Richard..whatever! O fraa wena waitse?

@Aloofa...Don't think twice about that. Hit the road like now.
I'm good. Hope you are too.

@LG...we dropped the kids first at home before leaving for the bush. But i dont think they'd've been scared coz last yeah we visited one animal sanctuary and were looking for them girrafes. They were looking forward to seeing one you know?
But it was sure fun.

How you keeping?

Unknown said...

hehehe... its called jealousy in english.. gotcha.. hahahaha.

Unknown said...

WAOWWWWWWWWW
cool pictures!
Seems like you had lots of fun
It is so nice to see your kids doing good and having fun

Brilliantly Me said...

Lovely pics, I want to go on one of those one day.

Chari said...

as per the comment u made on ma blog yea its for real...

Jayn Sean said...

@Richard...it'll be fine. Don't worry.

@Olamild...thanx babes. Hey Ola those kids are trouble oo! I'm still tryina figure out what happened to the ham you know? I can't buy Vicky's story, espcially that the cat story came after he pointed to Jnr that he's the one who ate the ham! God!!

@Rayo...you will babe, believe that. How you doing sha?

Charizzzzz?????

O'Dee said...

Welcome back deariee.
U must have enjoyed ur trip.
Happy bday in advance.

Thirty + said...

Welcome back, you deserve it for real. Next time you are going take me with you :).

Jayn Sean said...

@Olu...thanx dear. I did enjoy the trip really. Something better for a change don't you think? And thanx again for the b/day wish.

@30+..will be waiting for yah..

the antipop said...

hey jay, bin a while. nice pics. nice jeans also. and abot that lil gal wit tales of a cat licking its mouth....gifted child i tell you. gifted wit lies.

Jayn Sean said...

@Antipop...bwahahahahaha...gifted indeed. hOw you doing babes?

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Wow looks like a lot of fun, im jealous!

How have you been? having fun i see!

Jayn Sean said...

@Omo...been good babes. Missed you while i had all that fun.

You been good yourself?

Jay said...

Welcome back hun...was wondering where you went!!!! Mehn i am mega jealous...you went on a safari...cool and double cool

Glad ur bk...

Jayn Sean said...

@Jarrai...yeah babes, for a change now don't you think? Yeah i'm glad i'm back too.

How have you been sef?

The Activist said...

You obviously had fun. I wish I were in your shoe

Jayn Sean said...

@Standtall...dont worry babes. You will definetly get there. When you want some wildlife tour, please look to our country. Coz here you sure you will have a guide.**wink,wink**

how you dey?

The Activist said...

I am fine. Thnaks for the encouragment

doll (retired blogger) said...

looks like u ahd fun and ur pictures are grrat by the way...u look hot