Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Modimo Wame!...I Got Tagged..!

Okay, i had thought i escaped this, but OLAMILD and ALOOF somehow sensed that i hadn't done this and tagged me. Lemme follow the lead and post the rules:

1.link the person who tagged you…
2. Mention the rules in your blog…
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours...
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged...

I started by looking up for the meaning of quirk-yes i didn't know what that meant. In fact i googled it up and came to know that it means strange or odd things. Now, i really donno if what i'm gonna put down is really strange or what but:

Quirk 1
I dont like speed. I don't like people who are speed freaks. Thats y i use public transport coz their speed limit is 80km/hr or less. A friend of mine when he comes visiting, he uses these rental cars which are confined to a speed limit of 100km/hr or less. Going beyond that, the car starts making this annoying beeping sound..lol..i love that. If i get lucky one day and get my own car, i'll ask them-the makers, to install that kinda annoying beeping sound. Its better late than never right?

Quirk 2
I had a car accident, in fact a bus accident in 1986. I remember i fell asleep on the way and when i woke up the bus had over turned, there was a lotta screaming, people fighting for the door to get out. I was 6 years old, and that happened about...ermmm..21 years ago, but up till now i cannot sleep while travelling! Thats for sure. Even if can stay out late, or go clubbing till dawn when i have to travel in the morning, people i won't fall asleep in the bus ooo! Would wait till i get home. And ermmm..coz that accident happened while there weren't more developments like now, the road was still gravelled, and up till now i still shudder at the use of gravel roads. I prefer tared roads. I wonder if i'll ever change about this.

Quirk 3
People, i'm very impatient. If i want something now, or if i want it done like now, now has to be time! Same as when my mind's made up. I can't change it.

Quirk 4
I have this odd habit of thinking funny stuff when my mum tells me that she's not feeling well. Hey..God!..It happens all the time. When she does that, i start getting scared. I start thinking about what will i do if she leaves this earth. I start seeing myself having problems with the kids. Okay, they'll move to Gabz, but when i go to work, who'll look after Jeddah coz Vicky and Jnr will both be at school? When they come back from school, will they be able to cook lunch for themselves or will they have to wait for me? Jesus! But they'll be hungry, and can't wait for 5pm. Oh! my God!..then it'll dawn on me that i need my mum more than i can ever imagine. She shouldn't go oo! Not now..and not ever. Then i tell myself, ''Jane, just shut up! Nothing of that sort will happen''

Quirk 5
Well...things have been moving fine for me lately. I'm doing quiet well as a mother and as an individual. But still i haven't dropped this habit of locking myself inside the house for like maybe the whole weekend, that is if i aint working. I gues i'm used to it now. One of the tenants once told me, when she saw me getting outta the house, she was like, ''so you've been around?''. I was like, ''yeah, why?''. And she goes, '' We thought you went home for the weekend?''. ''No, i've been inside the house, probably sleeping..lol..''

Quirk 6
I do like fantacising. Sometimes i see myself with all the bloggers in one big house. I see myself trying to get Pamela to explain what she was doing in the bath-tub. I see Afrobabe telling Dog about her 1st encounter with a man. I see Olamild and Sparkle trying out some new tunes. Really, i can't stop daydreaming. I do that like everyday.

Shuu! I've said enuff. Now i'm tagging the following people. If they've done this already, that'll mean i've been out of Blogville for a long time. And yes i know i haven't been around for quiet some time now.
Toochi, neema devine, disgodkidd, eddiie, incognaija, Pardon Me For Who I Am

23 comments:

Thirty + said...

And ayam 1st

Thirty + said...

And now ayam 2nd.

What do you mean....annoying sound to limit speed ke, where is the fun in that :(

Nothing will happen to Mum in Jesus name.

Really go on about this your Bloggers in a big house fantasing ... I want to hear more

Afrobabe said...

my first encounter with a mna??

Are u indirectly asking?

I also do no 4..My mind goes all the way into thinking the most horrible thing that can happen, sometimes I even cry then start laughing as I remember all this started from someone saying "I have a headache"..

Parakeet said...

Funny...I hate speed too when am a passenger in a car but once I started driving I speed all the way. I guess cos I know am in control.

And who doesn't fantasise eh?

eddiie said...

Hey....hey...

Thanks for the tag..Would have not been much happier..

I think i one time did do this tagging business and you too did i think...For a second time? i will think about it but i think am on a short leave from blogger..

Am seating my last paper soon and so may be i could start as immediate as i finish this career of mine..

I felt sorry about your mum...you certainly feel a lot about her.She is everything to you apart from the kids...

Hopefully God is going to keep her safe and you live to see her for a long time to come...

Anonymous said...

Yay i also think about people dying and what i would do...

InCogNaija said...

so i did the tag!

Unknown said...

Chineke!! Do you want ppl to start asking me for bath tub pics....

My blog: I didn't invite anyone...I just couldn't keep up, I have a lot of my plate currently but everything should be calm by the end of May, early June. So we'll see...

Pammy

Jennifer A. said...

LOLLL...so ur neighbors don't even know u're around most of the time cos u're sleeping? Lol.

Unknown said...

hahahah funny
well you are right
I am always trying new tunes.

Hope your kids r doing gr8

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

u see jay i rwead ur commenmt on a blog were u thanked God u had not been tagged. u see

Toochi said...

well....so you tagged me...congrats! you are the first.
mine's brief though...enjyoy it still

diary of a G said...

I like #6 I sometimes wonder what memories best sticks out of me to most bloggers lol

Zayzee said...

we have one and six in common.

how u r doing?

Ms. emmotions said...

tag tag tag
everywhere i go
hope u are gudd dear,
just abit tired of the tag thingy

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Jaybabe, you're so quirky ;)

Aphrodite said...

YOur number 3 is so so me!

Jay said...

Hey girls whats up??
Just checking up on you, hope you're ok....update now!!!!

princesa said...

hey babes, you good?
I love ur quirks.

LG said...

lol@ ur quirks esp nos.6
*hope u r good?

InCogNaija said...

You definitely cant ride with me. I will go crazy if my car had a speed alert.
lol@ #6

? said...

my conclusion: you are very smart. Hope to see more of you

Manda said...

strange gurl... how u doing? beena while.