Thursday, June 26, 2008

After I Saw Them...They Came...

I used to think i knew what a dream could be. I used to think that a dream is what you think about. That when you keep thinking about something, it'll come to you in another form or as a different story in a dream. The dream i told you guys about (refer to the post below)now happened in reality last night. If i go into details some of you maybe will get lost along the way. So i just wanted to tell you guys that, those boys i dreamt about, REALLY came to my house this dawn around 4:30am.

Lucky enuff they didnt steal anything. They didnt even as much as hurt me. I'm still shaking even when writting this because i can't believe that something that i dreamt about happened in real life. Maybe i'll tell you guys about it some other time, but now i'm still...**sigh**. And I think the worst didn't happen bcoz all of you guys prayed for me. You all prayed nothing bad happen. And i thank you all. I think at this point i should say that i owe my life to all of you.

Thank you very much again for all the comments that were published at Afrobabe's blog on my birthday. You guys donno how much that meant to me.

The first person i called this morning was my mum. I could feel her helplessness on the phone. She even suggested i try and forge a transfer to a town nearer home. I've asked the landlady to install a burglar door in my house (something i should've done when i moved in), while in the mean time i'm looking for another house.

Blessed weekend..

25 comments:

Jay said...

omg sweetie....

Are you ok, i hope your ok. Goodness me...i am lost for words. Thank god you are not hurt and they didn't take anything...you'll be fine...please put that burglar proof on sharp sharp and get some extra security if you can. Continuing to pray for you...they cannot harm you, Gods might is bigger that theirs. Come here (big big hug)

Jayn Sean said...

Jarrai..i'm so lost lost for words too. You know like i wanted to narrate to you guys on how it happened, and then i just couldn't find the right words you know? I haven't even eaten anything today. Its just that i cant believe what happened has happened you know? I'm just...aaaggg!
Thanx for the hugs babes. Makes me feel much better now..

Jay said...

Hey hun...just checking on ya again..hope today is better xxx

The Activist said...

Sory dearie. I thought it was just a dream. Are okay now?

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Wow Im so sorry about that! I can only imagine how traumatizing that would be. But thank God your alright...

Unknown said...

God,that can be so scary.Having a dream and seeing it real.But thank God for his constant protection over us.How u doing?

BlogVille Idol said...

we have unveiled 2008 blogville idol contestants check out the page to know when the competition starts and for more details and pls make sure u participate by listening and voting for your favorite contestant...pls stop by d page and show us some love!tanx

BlogVille Idol said...

men i just read your post!!!!sorry o!!!one thing PRAYER

pink-satin

Jayn Sean said...

Jarrai...i'm doing fine babes. Just that everytime i think about going home, i freak out you know? My heart jumps up a bit. But with God's grace, i gues i'll be fine. With time.

Standtall..yah me too sweets! I thought it was just gonna end there. As a dream, but when it materialised, i totaly got lost. Yeah..i'm fine. Getting there.

NigerianDramaQueen..i'll be fine babes. Thanx for checking on me. I'm alright.

Shalewa..am doing fine sugar. Thanx. God is gr8. No doubt.

Blogville Idol..yah will check that out. Prayer is the best thing i agree.

Anon said...

Oh wow Jaybabe...I'm glad you're okay though. It was by God's grace that nothing worse came to pass. I will pray that you get through this, but you are a strong girl and I have faith in you. I hope that all else is well and take care!

Anon said...

And how could I forget...happy belated birthday!!

doll (retired blogger) said...

wow! thank God u are aight!

kay-shawn said...

Hello there,

I read you earlier post. Thank God you are okay now. Maybe it wasn't a dream you had in the first place.

naijaleta said...

Jay babe, just came to check on you. Glad to know you are okay. Dont worry, we are all praying for you here at blogville.

The Activist said...

Pele my dear

Manda said...

hey dear, how u doing? Come eat cake and pop champagne o! na my blogaversary!

LG said...

Thank Goodnes nothing happened o, u r in my prayas too.

kay-shawn said...

Thanks a lot for stopping by. You would agree with me however, that having sex with someone you love is waaaaay better than having sex with someone you cant even stand.

ShadeCrown said...

Gosh.. are u ok babes, just decided to check on u only to read this. It is well hon!!

Parakeet said...

Aww...poor you. I hope you okay now. Please let us know...take care.

Anon said...

Ohhh...now it's my turn to ask where you are??? I hope you are okay...

naijaleta said...

Hello, hope you are okay. I have the honour of tagging you. Please go to my blog and read the rules.

Afrobabe said...

wow, sweetie how did I miss this??? and to think I came here to get the pic with the big dick....sorry dear, prayer...you need loads of prayer...

Zayzee said...

i tried not to laughed seriously, but can u take another look at your title?

Zayzee said...

sorry about this. hope u alright now