Wednesday, March 07, 2007

There....I Said it!

Truth be told...
Somebody once told me that truth said will set me free,so:

Just a coupla days..no! weeks ago,i met a someone.We talked a lot.About him.About me.A lot about me though...
Everyday,when i logged into the net,and i'm waiting for the mail window to open,my heart will be beating so fast i could feel it.
I'll be saying a silent prayer that, ''God,please lemme find something from him..''
He never disappointed me
Everytime i got something from him.
Matters made worse,each message will have a picture attached to it!
There was a week when i had two pictures sent to me per day for five days.

Truth is...i think i fell for this guy..!
I didn't want to admit it but i gues i did
The reason why i'm writting this is because
The last message i got from him was like,
''I think i'm gonna have to let you go Jay,
I'm getting too attached to you''
I thought it was a gr8 idea too
Coz i was already too attached to him
And i wanted to let go of him too
I thought it was gonna be that easy letting him go..
But now he's gone..like he said
And i miss him..
I miss him so much...

There!...i said it!

2 comments:

1l said...

I guess he just knew you were an impossile dream

Jayn Sean said...

@xplor....yeah,yeah,yeah...i gues i knew that too...