Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Now You Know Why Right?

It was after a whopping two months when this other girl came to join us.She wasn't working in the same office as me but the same department.Like most people may know by now,i'm a people's person but i don't have friends..you know like someone you can hang out with and go out with at the weekends.So this girl comes in after getting to know her more i came to realise that we liked the same things and we liked talking dirty together.So i be-friended her.Abeg,our friendship was confided to the office.Like i saw her in the office and after work she'll go her way and i'll take mine.

Two years down the line,i thought i knew her and i gues she thought she knew me too.We talked about everything and anything.And then the eDumela thing started.In fact she's the one who introduced me to the site.Then i met Edwin.She wanted Edwin.Always she wanted to know the people i communicate with.When i told her,i'll find out later that she's been communicating with them.It didn't affect me anyhow coz we were just making friends..you know?

One night i went to watch my couzin,Dorcas performing at one club.In fact i been going there for a while now.Every weekend she'll be there with her group.And i'll be there to back her up.I can't even forget the night when the whole world was commemmorating Bob Marley.We were there at G4 doing our thing. Days that followed it happened.While at G4 i met this other guy.We lived on the same street while still at primary school.He's also in to muzic.I've seen him on T.V a coupla days back.He's been nominated for the Idols something something. So me and Gab had a thing going.You know how girls are now! When they encountered something that intices them,they wanna talk about to anyone who cared to listen.So i told this girl i'm working with.

We were on the phone daily with Gab,especially that he called me with through the toll free number,so we will be on the phone like most part of the day.And everytime i made him say hi to this girl i was working with.Gab is a people's person too so i didn't careless when they talked whatever with this girl. Gab was doing an advert for one company so i had to help him get his cheque from them.That time i had to go on study leave so i trusted this girl with him.She continued helping him out to email the company he was doing an ad for.I left for two weeks' study leave.

A coupla days when i was back from study leave,i wanted to send an sms i gues,and i can't remember what had happened to my phone,but i remember asking that girl to borrow me her phone.I put my sim card in...and gues what!

The phone was these latest ones that auto-archive so all the girl's messges(inbox & outbox) appeared on the phone.All her messages with Gab.....

You want me to go on?...no! i won't! She doesn't know that i found out about her and Gab.Did i comfront Gabby? Yah..i did.He said that girl is not his type! Can you believe that? What about the messages now? He keeps quiet! Mmmh! Men! What is it they want?

We are still in good terms with the girl.I call her my friend.We go out to lunch together.She still thinks that Edwin and i are still together.She asks about him everyday.She even asked about the other guy i've met some weeks ago.Well..i know my boundries now.

I gues now you know why i can never trust a woman right? The only ones i trust is my mum and i.If i had proof that God is a woman,gues i'll trust her too.....

2 comments:

Izz said...

Babe, you sure are strong to keep something as hurting as that inside and not blow up at all in a loud screaming burst!

Jayn Sean said...

i cudn't.I was lost for words.Never thought somebody i trusted wud do smth like that.esp the one i talked to about everything...and anything.I just cudn't....