Friday, March 16, 2007

Reason for Today's Blues

I usually sleep with all the windows of my little cottage open.The landlady had at one point told me to never leave my windows open.But God! This side of the earth is scorching hot!.But yesterday was just another of those usual days.

In the morning i wanted something from my bag and i found it missing from where i put it the previous night.I panicked! I opened the wardrobe to check for it.I went outside.Looked around the house. Look around the yard.


Came back.Checked the drawers.Did i mention the fridge?.Yes i even looked for it in the fridge! God! Where did the bag go now?

I went outside again.The guy who stays in the next house saw me looking around and asked what was wrong.I told him.He said when he woke up early in the morning he found a purse,handlotion and a diary on the ground.I asked him for them.They were mine!

Thank God my bank cards and other important cards were there.So whoever took the bag is gonna use my lipgloss,small makeup kit,nailcutter,and my Lobello.Well..it's okay.At least somebody will use them.

But i'll miss my bag o.It was new for God's sake!

1 comment:

mape said...

still waiting for more dear keep them coming you know how i love your writings