Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Is It Something Or Someone?

I have a loving family
I have my mum
I have the kids
But most of all
I have myself
Still something is missing

I pay my own bills
I buy my own stuff
I watch my favourite movies
I listen to my favourite muzic
But still i miss something

I got a good job
That's paying enough 4 me to see it through the day
I have a good boss
And understanding colleagues
But i still feel something is amiss

I have my cousins to hang out with
I have friends @ Edumela and Blogville
I have my 10 teddies at the house
I have my recipe book to try something new
But i still feel i need something

When days pass by and nights crawl in
I wish for something that will please me
When the sun goes up and i open my eyes
To the greeting good morning
I sit and wonder if it's gonna bring anything
That will change my life for the good
And when i watch it decend to sleep in the west
And its orange rays hit my eyes from the horizon
I pray,pray more and pray again
Because i know GOD has something good in store for me

I'm not in a hurry though
Just that life get lonely and complicated sometimes
And it continues to get boring most of those times
But i know i still have to wait
Because if it's not something that i miss...
Then i gues it must be someone...

14 comments:

eloquence of expression said...

erm... flip a coin. before it hit the ground, make a wish. If its the tail, girl you got game. If its the head, well who knows. But you sounding desperate, kind of reminds me of Eva Longoria. Truth be told yeah, U can have a good day online flirting, thats O.K, but then where are the real guys mo Gabz, Try that for a change!

I hate to break the news girlfriend, But you made my Life a butterfly for second, You are a real "bad" rotten and I dont think anyone in his/her right mind would want to associate with a Living Proof Social Reject" I meant single mom with no honour, respect, integrity and yeah some common senses. Everyday, I realise your stupidy needs a good rehabilitation. Lack of remosefulness.. eish. Atleast i'm sorry for destroying your "shack Life"
Bottom Line, I do have a thing for the smile, long legs, a laugh, a bit of cuddlin... Them said a while back... whosh.. sound like the devil reincarnate. Evil and stone cold. Get a life first before you think of a Man.

PS
Intentionally typed here to keep the viewers on the edge of their seats, 'Janie Soap Opera'

Jayn Sean said...

@sword...lol...thats a good try..keep them coming!

Jayn Sean said...

@sword...ooops!..who did you say is desperate?

eloquence of expression said...

I wanna tell the world how you killed my baby, Word in your so called "incrowd" highled the way you had to do an abortion.. nigga u killed my baby. I should not have bothered with you... you supposed to have bled to death. U make me sick. sicko.

eloquence of expression said...

If sword were to be desperate,, well, he would go get himself some punani from the Punani market. Taste better than the one of a loose social reject.

eloquence of expression said...

BABY KILLER!

1l said...

Stop looking for him, he will always be wrong.
Let him find you, even if you wait forever........

Jayn Sean said...

@xplor...wait forever?...did you say wait forever?...what if forever never comes?...well..okay..i've long since stopped looking...

thanx 4 the advice anyway..gues thats exactly what i shud do..or shud've done from the start.

Jayn Sean said...

@sword...if i knew how i would have let them all(3) go like that.one by one.all in a row.

..thanx

Izz said...

this is me dedicated to you. am the number on fan.

Izz said...

i am the number one fan babe. keep the real blogs rolling each day.

Jayn Sean said...

@jaysone..namba 1 fan keh?**shruggs**...been a member since March 2007?..when?..today?..mmmh..no problem now jare!..

Anonymous said...

sad very sad i fell for you my dear

Jayn Sean said...

@anon..hey..i'm getting there okay?...i'm there already.

Thanx!