Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I Never Stop Wondering...

Why is it that when some people close their eyes
They see their fantacy worlds,their dreams,their whole lives before them
And when i close my eyes all i see is darkness

Why is it that when some people open their eyes
They see,before them,cars running this way and that
People passing by and beautifully created creatures flying around
But when i open my eyes all i see
Is a blurr with nothing to make out

Why do we open our eyes when the sun comes up
And why do we close them when the sun goes down
Why does the sea seem blue,and the sky dark at night
Is the water coloured blue or is there any sky at all
Why do we laugh at joy and cry at pain
And still continue to endure the two all the days that we see

Why do people wake up excited every sunday mornings,
Go to church,praise and listen to the sermons
And still have their hearts full of hatred

Why do we always look forward to hearing
Words we dont wanna hear
Talk to people we dont wanna talk to,
Expect the un-expected
And still go on to wish whatever
Happened shouldn't have happened

Life has never ceased to amaze me.I been born so many years ago.I've gone through so much,have experienced so much(so i think),I've have seen life's up's and down's.I've laughed so much,cried so much,sang too much,talked too much,danced too much...but still i feel i've done nothing.Seen nothing.Experienced nothing.Nothing at all....