Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tiane's Night Out

When Tia first told me about the baby she was carrying, and i calculated, i didn't think the days and months would pass by so quickly such that in no time we would be celebrating her baby shower. I remember it was some time in June last year, and by then she told me she was two months on, that meant the baby is due this month. So my people, dont blame me ooo! I think i got carried away with that Popstar thing i even forgot my friend is goinno have a baby! What kinda friend is this one? Mxem!

Anyway, thats why i rushed things last week so that we hold the babyshower this past weekend. Tia went to her doctor and they did a scan. She was told its goinno be a boy! And that the EDD(estimated Date of Delivery) is in two weeks.
And everything with the shower went well ooo! My friend can't even wait to go to the 'bakery'...lol..if only she knew? Knew what? Nonsense! Is it not for just 10 minutes? And she'll be holding her baby in her arms?

As usual, Jaybabe took her cam with her. Here are some pictures.


When she's not heavy like this, she's such a beautiful girl. Wait till the baby comes out. You'll see what i mean when i talk about beauty.

Snacks being passed around.

Thats the M.C now! And she even allowed us to use her house as the venue. Everything's fine. The past is in the past. Even though what she did to me is unforgetable, she's still my friend. That will never change.

Anybody ever tasted Nestum? Yeah food for 3 year olds down? Tastes nice, like ermmmm..i donno..but very nice. Everybody made sure they made a mistake so that they could have a spoon full of nestum. Some came very late. Others didn't include gate passes(any product from Johnsons) with their presents. See? So if you did something wrong you got punished by eating nestum. Or like if Tia didnt gues right what the present could be,and who it came from, she'll also get a spoon full of that. It was fun. Really.

Oooh! My...! Did i mention my girl has her own set of wheels? Okay, you all know now. So included in the presents was a baby car-seat. From the organisers of the shower. You know who's included in here right?

You guys all know that my girl is a first time mother right? So here, they were showing her how to bath the baby. Every single step of bathing a new born baby. And this foolish girl was laughing! Can you imagine? If she thinks i'm goinno do everything for her, she should forget it ooo! Ha! Where was she when i did all mine? Abeg...lol..of course i'll help her out.

I never really intended to show Tia's face here you know?But...well..okay..thats my girl there now!

Ehen! Shall we eat now? On the menu there was papa, chakalaka and some grilled braai woers and beef. T'was very nice. I mean the food.

See this girl here? She doesn't drink anything with alcohol ooo! She didn't even get tempted when seeing all the drinks. Yebo!!! Another one of my resolutions will be fulfilled. Abeg..i didn't make a vow with any of you guys..but i did that with God. I vowed that i wont drink again. AND I WON'T!!! Don't mind what's in that bag. Just my lip-gloss, two spare batteries for the camera, in case the other two went down, money for cab afterwards, what else?...ermmmm..yah, and Nivea lotion for my hands. Thats all there was in that bag actually.

More pictures HERE. Enjoy the whole week ahead.

18 comments:

1l said...

My, Girlz juust wanna have fun!
Who was it that said they wanted to see my face? cannae mind.

Brilliantly Me said...

What do you mean she looks pretty when she's not heavy? She looks pretty now!

It looks like you guys had fun though.

diary of a G said...

hey J love!
yawl are doing a great job as friends for Tia...I can tell yawl are great friends to have

well am off to see the rest of pictures...have a nice week too

eddiie said...

Hmmmmm..

Jay> You gal with Baby showers and that bit..what was it called?

EDD..Gosh!! i was wondering how i got there til i saw there wasnt ...IIE to make EDDIE..you know?

Well, Tia is retty changed from the earlier baby showers she attended...You guys remember that small brown girl dancing to the floor? huh? I mean she is too big..not just the stomach...lol but her general wait ...

Thats not Tia ooo!!! Look she is much bigger than you!!!

The food..yeah those on the side...i love food and woooh!! i guess i would have tried a chakalaka..you said right?..i cant recall...

Well...there she goes....i wonder whose Baby shower you are looking into...I mean you are all over baby showers...

As usual with her camera...

Jayn Sean said...

@P.S...Bwahahahahahahahahaha...you are just so funny you know? How can you put that kinda pic? But i think you look sexy in those grey-turned-white beards. I can't remember seeing them on you. So you don't shave anymore?...LOL..very funny. I think it was Eddiie who said they wanted to see your face. If i aint mistaken..oya! Girls are still gonna have fun oooo!

@Rayo...you think so? Oh! Well okay. I'll have to agree with you...we really had fun girl...you missed!

@DoG...Hey my boy! Good to see you around here. Will be by yours soonest.

@Eddiie...bwahahahahaha...yeah right! Me and them baby showers! Can you believe that i'm attending another one this weekend?
Tia is not really big. Its just that they are two at the moment but she's not really big. I think i'm even a lil bigger than her, as in weight.
Chakalaka is very chilly, but not like egusi soup. That one oooo! You need to have water by your side. But chakalaka is a mixture of pepper, archar, baked beans, chillies(raw) and all that. Very very...say...hot you know?

Lol..i'm still gonna attend all of them showers ooo! If these dont stop shagging they'll always see me by their doorsteps!...LOL..jokin'...

eddiie said...

Hehehehehe..if who stops shagging? Jaybabe? Are you entering them affairs?

Yo are attending another baby shower? Gosh!!! whats up with Batswana ladies?...They better start taking it easy ooo!!

Did i request to see P.S face? Nonononono...i think it was sombody else...I think i only asked why his page is ever empty....

Nivea lotion for your hand? Whats up with your and..Hard or something?

Am back from checking the pics out...Well, why do you people forget the pregnant mother has also to buy things...

Now if you all buy for her everything....what will she buy? huh?

Look, the house is small now oooo!!!!

Unknown said...

those pictures are beautiful

1l said...

Could have sworn it was you, Eddiie. I had better take it down then, don't want the girls to get too excited, do we?

princesa said...

Great effort girls!
Tiane is lucky to have friends like you all.

Unknown said...

Girl,
How will I know if you updated..ehen??

LOL!!

Oh my gosh, you guys seem to be having a blast.

Ehm, Jay, you sure it is not 10 mins......:-s

eddiie said...

@ Perfect Stranger? Nonononono...you would have left it...

Now perfect? ehen!! you dont want the girls to get too excited?..huh!!!

Are there any girls in the room? The guy should bring back his pic right?

Unknown said...

lol

:-)

Afrobabe said...

This girl is really having fun, now I cant wait to come over...when am I invited?

1l said...

Hey Boys! Go to http://wwww.jaybabe.com Eat your heart out

1l said...

Dang! One too many doubleyuh!

Sam Oracle said...

You girls really had a good time.
We're glad you were celebrating Life and not mourning somebody.
This is a freat year

Jayn Sean said...

@ALL...guys thanx for the comments.

@Afrobabe...girl, communicate now!!! When du wanna come? Abeg oooo! You know like its one of my dreams too to meet at least one blogger? Pliz, when du wanna come?

@Eddiie...I think P.S is afraid of girls. Whats wrong in girls seeing his picture? And yah...his page is always empty. Abeg...talk to him oooo! I was saying that if those girls/women dont stop shagging we shall always celebrate their bulging tummies..lol..what am i saying?..lol..

@Pammy..ha! my sista, du think i was counting sef? You wont have time ooo! Those pains! Kai! But i thought it was 10 minutes,if not less, coz i think i pushed only once!...bwahahahahaha..lol..don't mind me..:)

@P.S...so many doubleyuh's coz you were not supposed to write that. How can you even spoil my surprise for the bloggers? You? I nearly called you by your name ooo!...

@Da O...yeah we were happily celebrating a life. How you doing dawg?

Jayn Sean said...

@Ola..thanx for the comments. Thought so too.

@Princessa..and i'm counting myself lucky to have friends like YOU and all of them. How you doing my girl?