Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Pamela Thinks I'm Weird...

...i gues thats why she tagged me on that one. But really i don't think i am. Thats why again, i took this long to write up something on this topic. I got tagged last year November and i took this long bcoz i was tryina search for anything with me that cud be(.....)you know? But not weird. This is what i came up with.

I don't always wear what i prepared to wear the previous night. Like i'll iron some clothes to wear in the morning. But i'll always end up wearing something else. Its not being weird is it?

I start work at 7:30am on weekdays, that is monday to friday. But everyday i wake up at either 4:30am or sometimes 5am. I donno...after bathing, i'll sit on the couch, with no clothes on, and then my mind will wonder off. I start thinking about my dreams, my goals, my future. I start fantacising about life. Abeg, this happens all the time. I start seeing my self living in some foreign country, just me and the kids(and of course..him). By the time i jump back to reality, it's 7 o'clock!! Heee! people you shud see how i start moving up and down the house, not knowing what to do, where to start! Do i need a housemate?

Somebody nearly broke my ribs on this one. Was it Pamela or Afrobabe or Anonymous girl, who said the first thing they watch out for on a man is the front of his pants! Check if its bulging. If there's a bulge there, she'll know that, 'yaahh, i've hit the jackpot!''..lol..well the first thing i look at on a man, the first time we meet, is his hands, especially the nails! Am i weird? Abeg, those hands do a lot of things ooo! not to talk about the fingers and its nails!

The twitching by my hip when i walk. I donno why that happens. It becomes (weird) if i'll happen to be walking with someone and they ask me, ''hey, whats that sound?'' You know like the twitching sound comes with every step i take.

I can't seem to change my mind about something easily. Once my mind is made up, there's no turning back. Like i always remember the other time, the kids were still young, like 6,4 and 3 years. And that time they were staying with my mum back home. I had made up my mind that i was gonna get them bicycles that month. That whole month, i remember their...well...'father' and i had to go without food bcoz i used all the money to buy those bicycles. No matter how much he tried to make me see reason. Thats the way i am. Still, not weird right?

I sleep with a bible under my pillow. It has to be there EVERYTIME!. Well before that, i used to get nightmares, but ever since i started sleeping with it under there, i don't get those. Even if i did, in that dreadful sleep, i call God's name, or remember that the bible is under my pillow, the nightmares go away. Very weird. I wanda how that happens.

Washing an underwear, takes most of my time sometimes. Especially in the mornings. So when i sleep at night, after bathing, i dont put one on, coz i know in the morning i'll have to wash it again. So the best thing is to sleep with no undy so that in the morning i don't have to worry about that. When i tell people, like i talk about it in the office, they tell me that its not safe, that what if somebody breaks into my house and attempts to rape me, i mean he won't even have to struggle with any undy. But i lock my house now!, and the windows have got burglar bars, so i think i'm safe.
Well...whats the use in sleeping with my undy on, coz if it happened that i slept with my boyfriend or husband, he's gonna take it off! This is life made easy for him ooo!

I don't think i'm weird...do you?

29 comments:

Pardon me for who I am said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jayn Sean said...

Pardon me for who I am has left a new comment on your post "Pamela Thinks I'm Weird...":

You are unique in your own right. That's what makes you special. Hi Jane.
I attended Primary School in Orapa too at Livingstone house.My mother taught at Bathoen house. You may have issues with my blogg from what I read from your blogg. Its ok.So is life. Thanks you to I gained the courage to tell my story.

@Pardon you...smth got mixed up somewhere, thats y i ended up deleting your comment above. Thats y i pasted it again. But..who are you? I attended school at O/town too, but at Bathoen House! And what was/is your mother's name?..**raised eyebrow**..thanx for stopping by..**shrugs**

Lady A said...

LOL
No I don't think you are weird. You are far from it. However, I need to buy you a pack of undies.
*wink*

An-Igbo-Dude said...

hmmmm....
i guess apart from the fact that u were something else in the morning after spending time ironing the night before, u r pretty normal

Jayn Sean said...

@Lady A...lol..a pack of undies abih?..bwahahahaha..yeah right. So when am i expecting them..lol..you are just so funny..good to see you around..**wink back**

Jayn Sean said...

@Ibo Dude...lol..you are sooooo weird! How can you even think smth like that?..lol..thanx for stopping by mann! Of course i'm normal. You bet on it!

lulu said...

no you aint wierd, i also do that, as in wake up and sit and for hours and think about my life and ye i sleep with a bible under my pillow!
its wrong ot sleep with andies... not hygienic not healthy.
yep, i make up my mind on sometthing that seems totally uneconomical and i will use the last cent on me to acquire it coz i want it... yep, i do that too...
its all weird... you are weird... happy new year! but its great to be weird!

Jayn Sean said...

@Lulu..lol..you do all that too?..girl you are just so weird oo!..no! i mean you are normal..no!..you? you are soooo weird..lol..missed you mann! where have you been?

Happy birth..ooops! Happy New Year to you too...!

Ehen!..how is it unhealthy to sleep with no undy? Abeg, enlighten me ooo! Maybe i'm sick or something...

Brilliantly Me said...

JAY!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!! Happy New Year!! I'll be back later for the gist.

Admin UD said...

hmmmmmmm...i dont thik you are sweetheart ;)

EDNUTEY said...

I do that a lot too...wake up in d morning and den sit down...just looking. Sometimes when I just have to catch d bus, I always miss it...cos I wasted too much time sitting and looking...LOL I no fit sleep without underwear o...atleast I always have my pantie on!

Babe, Happy New Year!
I finally updated...check it out!

bumight said...

on the wierd scale, I'd say u r a 5/10!
Happy New year, borderline-weirdo!

Obinwanne said...

you're very normal....but i dont get the part where u sit all naked and think.....something has to be done on that aspect...hahaha

Afrobabe said...

Sleep with the Bible under your pillow??? Better not be while you are doing the nasty girl...

Sam Oracle said...

First of all
Happy New year, I've not been around Jaybabe.
You know I always update when I'm around.

Secondly, can someone define the word "WEIRD"

eddiie said...

Hmmmmm...you look at a mans hands? the fingers ans the like?

Then well...in which way...you know but thats weird actually.Yeah the hand does a lot but....??

Huh! now those two ok one of them...as in the bulging part..Huh!! ladies thats how you get it wrong...

Not every big house is strong.Look the Twin Towers were brought down in the US believed to be the untouchable...

So start thinking otherwise...

Unknown said...

LOL!!!

Jay - no o!! I don't think you are weird o!!

The undy one cracked me up. You know, it is said that sleeping without undy is actually healthy because it allows fresh air to get in there.

I also sleep with my bible under my pillow sometimes...I do not know when I started doing that.

The pleasure of bulge looking falls on afrobabe (* I am running before she catches me for reporting her)...


:)

Jayn Sean said...

@Rayo...missed you too. Where the heck have you been? Happy New Year to you too. Better come back ooo!

@Ugo Dee...eheee now! I knew my boy would say it the way it is. Pamela did you hear that?

@Sparkle..ha! girlfriend. What can we say about that? Are we weird? Waking up early and sitting to think only to do things on a race agaisnt time basis?
Lol..aint a panty an underwear? Happy New Year girl..will pass by.

@Bumight...lol..you? come back here..i'm goinno kill you!

@Obinwanne..thats y i think its outta line. Why do i have to sit naked and start wondering? And that happens like everyday when i have to wake up early.

@Afrobabe..hahahaha..look at this one! Somebody said one of their new year resolutions is to talk less of sex! Madam..erase that one out..NOW!!!..lol

@Oracle..yebo yes, you better start writting something like now. Happy New Year to you too sonn!
Errmmm WEIRD?..Eddy can you ansa that one please?

@Eddiie...what are you planning on doing? Picturing how you are gonna put them on your back so that i don't see them? Na lie! In your dreams..
As for the bulging front part..hee! I wont even go there ooo! Coz that will mean trouble! Mass of future destruction!...

Unknown said...

Sha, I am okay o!! Just a crazy schedule this week...everything will be okay....

lol..oya, bring out the very weird stuff (double wink)...

:D

Unknown said...

Sha, I am okay o!! Just a crazy schedule this week...everything will be okay....

lol..oya, bring out the very weird stuff (double wink)...

:D

Unknown said...

LOL!! At Eddie's comment :D

eddiie said...

Mmmmmhh...

if i can try Oracle..i think being weird is doing something that is not popular among the majority but not exactly fitting with the usually acceptable community standards..

Have i help you..

@Jaybabe? next time i will push the question back to you..eeeh!! How do i define weird?

Lol...Now what happens to him when you leave him in bed while you head for your daily night thoughts on the couch.Don't you think the guy will be too lonely?

I think so..but naked? You don't feel cold? Those weird hours of the morning are normally naturally cold..

eddiie said...

Hmmmm...let me tell you what you might have missed for a very long time.....

Sometimes you need more than sleep to think of the future.I think taking walks would do other than your thought of waking up..well thats a unique way of doing that but...lol whatever...

Anonymous said...

you are not wierd at all i also hate washing undies int he morning... Ad the bible is right next to me when i sleep and mine is open Ps 23

Jayn Sean said...

@Pam...bwahahahahahah..lol..oh my Gee! Of course it had to be Afrobabe! How cud i ever forget that? That gal is..errr..she's something else ooo!
Ehee! the fresh air now!, shud get inside..now@Sparkle..how unhealthy is that?
Oya!..my sista. the bible helps oo! it does.

@Eddiie..you defined Weird so very loud and clear, what is it you want from me now? Is it something else? Abeg,..okay in my very own words, i think being weird is when you say something, or do something that raises an eyebrow!..lol..did i try?
I believe you more about taking walks. It really does help. A lot. Believe you me.

@Be Silent...lol.:)

Afrobabe said...

ehhhh afrobabe is what Jaybabe and Pammy....good/innnocent/clean minded babe like me....

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

nay i give u a clean bill u are not weird. u are a normal human bein

Jayn Sean said...

@Afro...hahahahahaah..

@Anony gal...really? Oh! Thanx girl. Now i'm just so happy coz i know i aint weird!

candybox said...

I always chck out the hands as well and the nails better be well trimmed and clean. Oh, i like long lean fingers but apart from the obvious reason i just think thy're well sexy.

Never sleep in undies so dont think that's weird. Actually only wear t-shirt on cold nights and nothing the rest of the time