Wednesday, November 26, 2008

He's Not A Boy Anymore...

...and i must admit, it wasn't easy either for me or my mum, knowing that Jnr could barely walk, but then he was goinno have a baby brother. Well..we didnt know whether it was goinno be a boy or girl at that time. But that didnt matter. The fact that i was having another baby that soon really devastated everyone.

I remember coming home from college and i stopped at my mum's work place. I wanted to tell her face to face that i was goinno to have another baby. And when i said that she nearly fainted with disappointment. After a while she came around and we started talking with no hard feelings now. She wanted to know when i was coming home for good, and if i have already started buying baby clothes. She wanted to know a lot of things at once. Then i knew for sure that, she was looking forward to having this baby too.

6 years down the line, i'm having a real man growing beside me. Did i mention he's the one who taught his older brother, Jnr to write his,name? And now he just cant wait to start school. May God bless this guy for me. Help him achieve best things life will offer to him. What i love more about him, is the soft spot he has for his siblings. If he wasn't my son, i wasn't gonna think twice about marrying him!!!

No comments: