Monday, November 03, 2008

The Devil...You Lied!!!

Sometimes back in June this year, my mum's younger sister, last born to my grandmother, gave birth to a beautiful little baby girl. Her name is Rebabedi- meaning We are two. So arrangements have already been made that when Reba, as we affectionately call her, turns one next year, my mum adopts her! Aint those great news??? So FINALLY...Jaybabe is goinno have a baby sister! Heeeyyy!!!

We've already bonded oooh! One thing we all have in common is that the three of us(my mum, me and Reba) are born in June! God works wonders doesn't He? Now you devilish devil? You lied, you good for nothing son of a b...!!! Your weapon has failed you! Bcoz now...we are two!

While am still at that, over the weekend i decided for the very first time, since i started working for this company, to go out with the ball sports teams to some place out side the capital city. This picture was taken at the Lodge we booked. It was quiet some fun. And a stress reliever, coz i know if i didn't go out, then i probably would have come to work..geeeezzz!!

6 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Hey!!! a little bird told me you were back! Reba is the cutest!!! I wanna squeeze her cheeks. lol!

Jeddah's bday is tomorrow? Happy bday Jeddah!!!!!

InCogNaija said...

i always wanted my mum to adopt a babygirl, but she ended up not going thru with it due to reasons beyond her control. I was so looking forward to spoiling my proposed baby sister rotten.
Anyways, congrats on the new sister!!
havent seen you at minez for a while. we fighting ma?

Jayn Sean said...

@S.S.D..hey madam! So finally you are here abih? Wow! I love the feeling i get when i see you here...lol..my cheeks were much bigger than Reba's when i was young...well so i heard. I really love that lil gal, she reminds me of my daughter, Vicky, when she was her age..

How's your 3 in a row? Will pass by to see you..

@Incognaija...my boy? How could you say that? I want to be at everybody's page at the same time! And you, will be first on the list. Okay..no we aint fighting. I'm coming over right now k?

Yeah i think i'm gon spoil this lil new addition to the family too. Eish i'm really happy you know Incog? Thanx for the wishes mann!

princekay123 said...

Nice blog here. I was tempted to visit by your profile pix. Is that back yours?

eloquence of expression said...

Anyone... that doll is tall hey?

Jayn Sean said...

@PrinceKay...yah, the tat was new when i took that pic. Thanx for passing by. Really appreciate that. Will be by yours in a while...

@Elo...hahahahahahhh...you know beter than that. How you?