Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sort of...

Thank you so much guys for all the comments on my last post. I must apologise for not replying to all of them. By now you guys should understand what happens when it becomes month end this side. We get so goddammnn busy. But i'm back now and i must admit, it really feels good to be here again. The other thing, some of the comments published on the last post have finished the story for me so i dont think its wise to start writting to the end. Once again, thank you. Even though a fight broke out at the resturant, all the same the story ended exactly the way you guys thought.

So right i dont have anything gist, but just that i attended one bridal shower over the weekend. Ermmmm..one of my colleague is getting married next month, so they threw a bridal shower for her. Can you just imagine that its winter already here, and the dress code was either mini skirts or hot pants? God! These girls wanted to kills us ooo! Anyway Jaybabe was there and it was fun. Really fun. The girl who's holding that Turperware salad bowl is the one getting married. Showers are the same in any circumstance. You bring a present, they write you name down, and what you've bought. So that next time when you have your own function, they'll buy for you what you deserve. Fun right?

And then, ever since the new president was sworn in, he came up with laws that are really gonna suffocate some of us. Right now the prices for alcohol are gonna skyrocket. And i heard he's gonna tell the brewery companies to reduce the alcohol content, then increase the prices. Jesus Christ! Again he's changed all the times for bars and clubs' operation. Bars close at 10pm. Night clubs close b4 midnight. If there's a festival, everybody should be home b4 2am. Liquor stores dont open on sundays and during the week they open at 6pm and close at 10pm. Ha! My God! The Botswana Music Union is now taking the gorvenment to court, well...so i heard. I think the rate at which this guy is going, he's gonna step down b4 he knows it! The party animal in me is gone now. After the bridal shower thing, the DJ was there to rock the night away. Just as he was about to start, the police came in. By 11pm i was soundly asleep at Doc's House. Well, when we got home, Doc started teaching me her karate tectics. We were bored. There was nothing we could do. Her husband was sleeping so we couldn't even play some music!

See this hair style? Its called cock-screwed carrot. I donno who came up with that name. Well..i thought it looked great on some people so i decided to try it out sef. Not bad is it?

Ehen! Now, i'm gonna take my time making the rounds in Blogville. Mehn! I must be left behind. But seriously, i'm gonna make sure i pass through everybody's page. I think with the list i have now its gonna take me about 2 weeks to complete the round. Guys take care. Thursday and Friday are holidays so i'll be gone home. I miss my 3 in a row. Ermmm..one other thing...Pamela sent me her pictures. I'm all smiles today...**grinning**

16 comments:

eddiie said...

Hmmmm...

the last picture is stunning...Surely, the party girl was goin for it...

I know the dress code was well respected and you surely made sure they saw it..

Long time..Been out of blogville foe a long time..I tell you...final papers---research and all that just can give me the freest time to check you at blogville..

By the way how have you been...and eeeeh!!! somebody is goin to check on the ...3 in a raw?

Like usual, send them the warmest of my greetings...and wishes..especially the gal..!!!Lol..yes, boys can mean to be sturbborn sometimes...

Jayn Sean said...

@Eddiie...hey! My machine has been down since saturday. Was supposed to email you remember? They fixed it this morning.

Ehen! So if somebody's busy with the papers, no talk, no sms, nothing abih? Mmmh! Okay. I get it.

Yeah i know you know the dress...Faith took that picture last nite. We were just trying it all out.

How are you?

Lady A said...

LOVE the hair!!!! You workin it girl, and I see you also workin that skirt, *smile* You look very pretty. Keep it up. Eh, is it cock screwed, or cork screwed? Pls don't say cock, lol.

Jayn Sean said...

@Lady A...bwahahahahahahahahahah...i really laughed at this one. I donno if its cock or cork oo! But something like that. No! I think its cock. Yeah thats the right word. LOL...gal you so funny!

soupasexy said...

lol @ cocks crewed carrot, nice!
nice pics girl.dont wanna sound dumb, but you guys have winter in botswana? as in does it snow or u just mean cold?
am scratching my head, not sure what i read and dont wanna go back..lol

Anonymous said...

nice hair, I might try it myself but I dunno if my hair can take the torture rite now...

I was wondering like soupasexy abt the winter thing.

diary of a G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
diary of a G said...

see thats why am glad ur not anonymous!
cos even tho I can't read the post right now(((busy))

at least I can look and see your ((looking)) fine

owwww

I'll holla

Yankeenaijababe said...

Love the hair style.

Jayn Sean said...

@soupasexy & Iwalewa McDaniels...we don't have snow in Bots, just some crazy very cold long nights and very very cold short days. Sometimes going down to about 1 degree in some areas down south. Very cold. Thats our winter.

@DoG...hehehehehehehe yeah right. Busy huh!

@YankeeNaija...think so? Thanx girl.

Afrobabe said...

love the outfit on this page...ur new president is very funny..

what is he??? the pope???

better go and read my post and leave a proper comment oh...

mcheeeewww

QMoney said...

ahan,dis pics werent there wen i read d post d 1st time or were they??where do u live?i bow unto ur new president oh..wetin?

bumight said...

i love your hair! it fits u perfectly!!!

bumight said...

i love your hair! it fits u perfectly!!!

Unknown said...

hmmmm

:-)

Chris Ogunlowo said...

LMAO:))

Damn... U look b'tful in dat hair ;)