Thursday, March 06, 2008

A Family Affair

Guys, thanx to all of you who commented on my last post. Was really busy the whole week couldn't reply there and there. But thanx all the same.

Another one of those weekends in already here, and part of this whole week has been spent preparing for my cousin, Dorcas' kitchen top-up party which will be held at her house tomorow. I know Afrobabe has been dying to see some of my dirty pictures at any function. So Afro, and all of you guys, i promise a lot of those kinda pictures when we come back from the weekend. This time i'll be keeping my cool coz it won't be my thing.

I was gonna up load an invitation card a dear friend of mine designed for the occasion, beautiful thing, but i remembered that it has my numbers on it. I dont trust people like Pamela, who won't leave me in peace, by calling even in the wee hours of the mornings. Yes, thats what she said, the other time, when i complained about people giving me a head ache by calling. She said if she knew my number she was gonna be one of them. So..yeah..

Guys..be careful over the weekend hey? And enjoy this read as you head for the weekend. This really left me lost for words! Can something like this happen? I mean in real life?:

A young lady matriculant is going to matric dance with his biological brother because she didn't have a date. On their way back home after the matric dance her brother says to her:
''If I wasn't your brother I'd pull over and park 500m from the road''.

''Pretend you are not my brother and pull over''. she replied!

He pulled over and said "If I wasn't your brother I'd kiss you until you sweat''.

''Pretend you are not my brother and kiss me until I sweat''. she replied!

He kissed her and said" If I wasn't your brother I'd fu...ck you like hell''.

She said: pretend you are not my brother and f...ck me like hell''.

They made love, enjoying every moment of it and after they finished she said to her brother: ''Your D*ick is as big as Dad's.''

And he replied: ''That's what Mom always tells me!''

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl!!!

That one is crazy on so many levels....

Hehehehe....

yep on the phone number thing...

:)

Jayn Sean said...

Yeah i knew you were gonna call you silly girl! That was good post you wrote there girl! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Oh, thank you!! :-)

eddiie said...

Oooh! these girls? Pamela..Afrobabe...and Jaybabe?

We need men to come and create order..i really think so...

candybox said...

Had to go back and check it was fiction. Eeewwwww
That's so wrong in so many ways.

InCogNaija said...

J-E-ZUS!!! talk about twisted family...a bit more twisted than adams family sef...and i am ready to bet there actually families like that in this world o...freaking pervs!

Jayn Sean said...

@Pam...you welcome sweets!

@Eddiie..everything is in order sonn! With Pam and i around, everything's just as cool as that. Afrobabe needs some brain washing...lol..

@Candybox..the 1st time i red that, i cudn't believe it sef!

@Incognaija..can you imagine? CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE?...kinda like no looking further or outside the family?..heee..this is a very big problem. If there can be families like that somewhere..then i donno what this world cud be turning into...!God!

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

hehehe.i hope this does not really happen.jay how u dey

Brilliantly Me said...

Ewwww that was sick...true meaning of incest.

soupasexy said...

LMAO..that was funny..