Thursday, February 28, 2008

Words Of Wisdom

hello errryburry, i got this from a friend and thought you could also learn from it.

stop telling people how they should live their lives by asking them personal questions like when are you buying a car , buying a house, when are you getting married, when are you having a child etc.

stop asking people questions they don't have answers for, it exposes your level of maturity and intelligence e.g. why do you have skin rashes, have gained or lost weight etc.

if something is not your business stay out of it unless you are asked for advise.

it is normal to gossip but please don't make it a habit, rather turn your gossiping skills into something positive.

nobody is perfect; we all have our weaknesses, so stop complaining or criticising other people, because they also feel the same about you. it is just that they are emotionally matured and accept you the way you are.

compliment a person if she looks nice instead of asking what is the occasion

try to associate with positive people and avoid negative people who always try to bring you down

if a person tells you something confidential or personal stop discussing it with other people, it exposes your level of maturity

learn to think before you talk

with luv
jaybabe.

17 comments:

eddiie said...

Hmmmmm....i see but for this?

try to associate with positive people and avoid negative people who always try to bring you down.....

the second bit looks realistic but then how do we improve certain charactors?

We have to encourage negative people to follow the right path!! it sounds weird but i think its standard....

eddiie said...

Oh!!? was i first? it looks like..well so thats how it feels..been long!!!

lol./.....

candybox said...

Had to laugh at "compliment instead of asking whats the occassion". I've had the misfortune of meeting such people.

Unknown said...

yes...I agree with you Jaybabe.

The bible says, " be quick to listen but slow to speak"


:-)

Unknown said...

I will confess that I am still working on that because sometimes, when someone gets me angry ----oooo weeee weee...fire does not have enough heat!! lol!! that is all I am saying. But, as I always say, I am a work in progress!!

:D

Jayn Sean said...

@Eddiie...i was expecting to hear that from you. Mr Journalist!..lol..i know thats your job- always looking for something negative to say. If you do that to me you'll regret it ooo!

@Candybox..yeah that one made me laugh too. Coz its really true. You know like even on that 14th Feb, people wont look at how beautifully you are dressed, but they'll go like, ''oh! it's valentines!''..you know?..aaagg! sucks!

@Pammy...i got your point galfrend. And i think i also have to work on my attitude too. And use the ''listen b4 speaking'' tune. I'm really weak at that you know?

Afrobabe said...

And add...don't ask if I am still not married...fucking gets on my nerves...

'Yar Mama said...

good advise

Unknown said...

hehehe have you seen the movie blood sisters Jay?
It has gene in it.


Pammy

Jayn Sean said...

@Afrobabe...Okay ma'am, i won't...lol...

@'yar mama...thanx. And for stopping by.

@Pammy...yeah girl i have.

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

pls o jaybabe tell em. nice pic

Zayzee said...

wish everyone could get it and paste on their walls, so every morning, they can see it and STOP annoying me with silly questions and when will I put on weight!

Edirin said...

all tru, it gets on my nerves when people ask stupid questions that pisses me off the most

and the gossip, aproko no good, some people dont even know when they do it

ps.. thats a nice pic of you,

diary of a G said...

wisdom indeed

InCogNaija said...

true...true!!

InCogNaija said...

true...true!!

Yankeenaijababe said...

I love all the points especially the weight issue. Being skinny, U can imagine the number of times people tell me. I lost weight. What the heck? I never say u gained weight to them. U know.