Tuesday, November 20, 2007

30 Days Of Thankfulness- Day 22

I was tagged by Princesa.
And i too have so many things i'm grateful for that God has done for me. Firstly, Pammy no vex now, ehh my sister? I know you tagged me to on a different topic, but i will write that one up hey? I'm still thinkin' about them weird things about me. Well so far i only got 4, but you wanted 8, so i'll be there my sista, abeg don't hiss at me now. Even though i deserve it.

I start by thanking you Lord for making me see daylight this morning. For watching me sleep peacefully over night. No one can choose not to sleep, and watch over a sinner all night except for you Lord and for that i'm very thankful.

I thank you Father for making me change my mind about quiting my job last year. It was a decision taken without thinking, and i thank you Father for getting me back to my senses. I still thank you Lord for giving my management that courage to call me into their office and tell me that they still need me in this company. Bcoz, Father, that day i realised how important i am to some people and the impact i have made to them. God, you are good.

I thank you Lord for giving me the intelligence i have right now. You have seen me through all these years of my schooling and i'm still here doing my best at school. Your love is great, your love is undivided. Bcoz you chose to give it to a sinner like me. Even up to this day i still ask my self why me? After all i've done to you. After what i've done to some people, who i held dear at some point in my life. But God, you are still here, loving me like there's no tomorow.

I thank you Lord, for the day i fell onto Mphahlele's blog. Bcoz that was my key to finding the lovely and loving friends i have today in Blogville. I didn't know anything about this small village. And even though its a small village, i thank you Lord bcoz everyday its population is increasing. Lord, place your powerful hand on every head thats in Blogville, and show them the way, show them the truth, make them see that you are the life. I thank you Father...

God Almighty, i thank you for the loving family you bestowed un to me. I had thought i was going to die alone. I 've asked my mum several questions when i was growing up, why she chose to just give birth to me alone. Why didn't she buy more children? Bcoz when i was young i was made to believe that kids are bought from hospital. I asked her why she just decided to buy only me? But now i know why...

I thank you Lord, for bringing joy to my mother. When i had Vicky, she was over the moon. She told me that, she was scared that i might never have kids, even though she never told me why. When i had Jnr, i saw her cry. It was my very first time seeing my mum's teardrop. When Jeddah came, she killed the only best cow she was given to by my grand father- her father. Thank you Lord for those three blessings you gave to me. I can't thank you enough for what you've done to me and my family.

Thank you Lord for this day. Blogville sing with me, ''This is the day, This is the day, This is the day that the Lord has made, That the Lord has made. We shall rejoice, we shall rejoice, we shall rejoice and be glad in it, and be glad in it.''

I thank you Father for giving to me a friend called Sean. Thank you Lord for making Sean see that anything is possible. Sean was born with a disability and he's conformed to his apartment. He connects to the world through the internet. Lord see through to him. Make him strong. Lead him to you. I thank you Lord, bcoz in your eyes, we are all dissabled. We lack knowledge. We are conformed to our own useless beings. When we walk, we donno if its right to put the left foot first, or if its wrong to put the right one second. We just find ourselves walking. When we talk, we donno which word to say first. We just find ourselves talking. Lord, you are the Messiah, The Biginning and The End. You know what we donno. You know everything. We are thanckful Oh Lord.

I thank you Lord for my grandmother who's still walking this earth even up to this day. My grandmother suffered a stroke in 2000 and her left side is not working. But she's still here Lord, and people had thought you would have had your way with her by now. But no! God you kept her still. Thank you Father.

Thank you Lord.

Now i'm tagging Obinwanne , Be Silent 2, Pammy, Eddiie and Gerald

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!

:D

Pammy

Unknown said...

hmmm
I wanted to put it up now but I decided to wait till friday to do it... I hope you don't mind... :)

But I have a lot to be thankful for and I am glad that you have a lot to be thankful for as well.... :)


pammy

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

Amen. nice prayer gal. how are those cuties of yours?

Writefreak said...

He deserves all our praise!

Jayn Sean said...

@Pammy...take your time gal. If it wasnt for the fact that it will be a deadline for tax submission on friday i was gonna be 1st on your comment page for that post. Abeg, tell everyone who'll comment that i'm first..lol..seriously.
And i still have a lot to be thankful for girl, just that, there wasn't nuff space to write all that up. Keep well..

@Anonymous gal..your two nephews and the niece are doing gr8 ooo! Glory be to God!

@Writefreak..every minute, of every hr, of every day...

Admin UD said...

The Lord is good...all da tym

Unknown said...

I am so thankful 4 ur family.

Afrobabe said...

so much to thank God for....we thank him for the gift of getting to know u...

DiAmOnD hawk said...

Wow!
so many many things to be thankful thing... I am definitely thanking God w/you... :-)

Unknown said...

Jay: Your ex boyfriend is causing wahala on my site... abegi...

diary of a G said...

hey Babe! am thankful even tho I am so busy...

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

He will never treat us as our sin deserves, but with loving Kindess and mercey gather us up to Him. I thank you Lord for who you are, and how your mercies are new every morning.

Nicely written.

princesa said...

Thank You Lord for Jaybabe’s life. You are blessed dearie. Have a great weekend.

eddiie said...

Hmmmm.. its a long time since i stepped into this room...

How is the mother of this room? Are you ok?...Did you pass those papers dear?

Am hopin so because at blogville...Only brains operate..

Thanks for tagging me girl...

Anonymous said...

Wow okay so now what will i write since you decided to steal my rough copy? Anyway will get down with mine

Unknown said...

Lord you are so good
You are worthy of all of our praises
Lord you are so good
You are exalted, you're the lord most high.
It doesn't matter what d pple say
It doesn't matter what our eyes may see
Lord u r so good
U r exalted
You're the lord most high

Zoe Believer said...

I thank God for His faithfulness towards you. Came by from Diamond's page..thank God for blogville. I have been so blessed.

GERALD said...

Emen.... God I also pray that u keep Jaybabe's grandmum safe.

Thanks for the tag Jaybabe... I mail u some pics of the queen I have taken... can I get ur mail..
the blog has failed to appload..
thanks...

Obinwanne said...

thanks for tagging me..i've not been able to do the same, but will do, hopefully, thanks for stopping by, and i am getting beter and good news...im done with my exams...i saw ur comment on my photoblog? and yes i stay in auckland park area of jhb...u anywhere around here???????

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

I must say it is so refreshing to read everyone's Thanksgivings.

EDNUTEY said...

Knock knock....*peeps in*
I did oen of these too...how u dey?

Jayn Sean said...

@Ugo Dee...rightfully said.

@Ola..and i'm thankfull too that i have them. There's no place like home, and home is family.

@Afrobabe..and i praise him more for directing me to you good people.

@Diamond Hawk..lets not stop thanking him my dear, because its coz of him that we are still breathing this air..thank you very much for passing by...

@Pammy..babe, i'm sorry about what that guy is putting you thru. I'll definitely deal with him for you. Didn't i tell you guys how sick this guy is? Mxem! I'll pass by you to see the wahala. God will punish him for doing that. Don't feel down babe. Remember this is a month of thanking God. Don't allow the lunat spoil your thanksgiving month ehh? God'll deal with him the right way.

@D.O.G..good to know while you are busy, you not forhetting to thank Him.

@Life of a Stranger...thank you very much for passing by. God is good. I thank him for everything i have, and everything that i am today.

@Princesa...thank you dear sister. You are the one that tagged me remember? Thanx babe.

@Eddiie..i smashed those bloody papers now my brother. I didn't wanna say it now, but you asked. I did very well, and please put your papers(passports) ready for next year October, you are invited to the graduation party.

@Be Silent...LOL..

@Olamild..and only He, is worthy to be praised. We thank Him for bringing all of us together..

@Believer...and i thank him for leading you to this page. Thank you very much for passing by. It means a gr8 lot.

@Gerald...hey..i'm fine. Hope you are too. Will give you the email add in a minute. God bless you for blessing my grandma..

@Obinwanne..you are welcome. Yeah i'm about 600kms from you-5 hrs drive. Thats anywhere around there right? Give thanks that you thru with the exams and hopefully you've done much better.

@Solomon...God is amazing..!

@Sparkle...you? Ha! Sparkle? Where have you been? That guy was asking me about you now? What the hell was i to tell him? How can you just disappear like that? Sparkle, Sparkle, Sparkle! Look, here, read my lips- You are wicked!...LOL..girl i missed you.

eddiie said...

My Papers are almost done..I will surely carry some Vegetables ffrom these side...African wine?..Not the western one..You will get to see it...

And,...Lots..lots and lots...

Jayn Sean said...

@Eddiiee..eish! my bro, abeg, bring all those veges now. All of them pliz. And i hope you know how to cook your traditional food. I wouldn't mind giving you a contest on that one. Eddiie, you are not jokin are you?

Unknown said...

LOL!!! :D