Friday, January 12, 2007

The 3 Stoogies


When i look at the way they play with others
The way they concentrate on t.v
The way Jeddah and Jnr pay attention
When Vicky shows them how to write their names
I can see that my 3 stoogies are goinno excell at school

Well i aint counting the chicks as yet, but it
Gives me a smile everytime i look at them trying to play school
Vicky being the teacher
Recently i bought each one of them a school bag,pencil,rubber,cryons,sharpener and a book
And they are using them wisely
They know that a tree should be coloured green
And a cow should be coloured either brown or black and all the rest

Sometimes i wish they could have also inherited their fathers' intelligence
(sorry to a lot of people,but i have to bring this one in)
Vicky's dad is a software engineer
Jnr's dad is a civil engineer
Jeddah's dad is a science teacher
If they can have those brains together with mine
I'll know my kids will go somewhere
I'll know that education will take them somewhere

Oooops! i just remembered that
I have to take that film,of pictures of them i took over xmas,
To the studio for development
Can't wait to see them pictures
The pictures of my 3 little stoogies...

1 comment:

Izz said...

The heart, I've learnt, is a lot more important than the head. In my kids, I've bowed to pay more attention to the development of a good heart than big focus on the brain - for luck can make us great thinkers, but the heart can make great persons out of us.