Saturday, February 10, 2007

Lover's Month

For the first time in...how many years?....10?...12?...yeah somewhere there,i'll be spending this time alone.Feels so sad and yet so relieving.

Valentine's day.I used to think that it's a day just like any other.Well...maybe because i had someone at the time,now that i'll be by me..i gues it's now that i realise how special it is.

When is it?...wednesday?...okay...i'll be at work in the morning till 4:30..
And then i know i'll be heading home if i ain't gonna stay here and surf the net.It's not month end as yet so probably if i have money then i'll go grab that Wimpy double bugger by myself.

I'm tired of the countless Naija movies i have.Well...still i know i'm gonna watch one of them over again.Which one?...let's see....oh yes! The Royal Palace or maybe The Holy Diamond or probably..ermmm...The Billionaire's Club.

Yes?..what?...True Love?,My Love?,Daytime Lovers?,My Destiny?,Cinderella?...i ain't gonna watch those!...nxhee!...for what?

What's Love Got To Do With it anyway?....**sob,sob,sob**blowing my nose**sneeze,sneeze**!

You think i'm crying?...truth is...yes i am.

God...! It's so hurting!

No comments: