Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Look Who's Talkin'...

Compliments everyone. My mum is goinno be mad finding this in here, but i decided to introduce myself coz i donno why she's not tellin' you people about me. Well...my name is Alex. I'll be 4 months old end of this month. I live in Serowe with my grandma, two brothers(Jnr and Jeddah) and one sister(Vicky).

I feel very honoured to be a member of this family. There's just so much love surrounding me everyday and when my mum is in the city, workin', Vicky helps grandma in tending to my needs while my brothers make sure i aint bored by watchin' t.v with me. Cartoons most of the times. I love Speedy Gonzales( the fastest mouse ever). I think i need to stop here because if my mum finds me writtin' stuff in here i'll be dead. She's saved a picture of the four of us somewhere in this machine. I think she's goinno write something about us soon. Meanwhile stay chuned...!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, well welcome to the world and to blogville. I dunno why ur mom didn't introduce u earlier because u sure are very cute.

Congrats Jaybabe. He's a cutie.

Zayzee said...

Congrats jaybabe. Alex is cute and he is almost four months old! u kept him a secret

Jayn Sean said...

@Lwalewa...i bin to your page, but cant get thru to you. Do you blog sef?
Thank you ooh! I agree, he's oh so cute!

@Uzezi..Uzzz babe, how you dey? Long story cut short, gal...i just didn't know what to write, you dig me? Like what, where, and how to start. But will write somethin' soon. Thanx for stopping by..

Brilliantly Me said...

You are such a cutie pie, Alex! Welcome to the world! I promise not to tell your mom about this post, it'll be our secret.

Jayn Sean said...

@Rayo...lol...girl, will be by your page soonest!

eloquence of expression said...

Hello Alex.

Jayn Sean said...

@Elo...How much lobola will i have to pay to marry Gillian?

eloquence of expression said...

Mahala. he just has to make me believe him.. ahaha

Jayn Sean said...

@Elo...bwahahaha...

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Congrats. How are you & the lil' one?

The Psychologist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Activist said...

Hi Alex, welcome to the family. Congrats Jaybabe

Jayn Sean said...

@Aloofar...thanx man! we doin' great. You?

@Standtall..thanx babes, how've you been?

Shona Vixen said...

Congrats Jaybabe and welcome back! Alex is a cutie

Izzy said...

Jaybabe! he's cute......thanx for checking up in 2010. "siyabangena" meaning we are in

Afrobabe said...

Wow....we gotta talk o...when didall this happen?