Tuesday, May 22, 2007

After A Storm....The Birds Sing

The last posts have been all about what i tape as traumas that i went through.I wanna thank all those who left their comments,and all the encouragements i got really meant more than a lot to me.Reading all other people's blogs and finally mastering up the courage to write up my own,made me see that i aint walking upon this earth alone.I'm really grateful.And i gues it's time for a little smile now,after all that...

Sometimes in February i started communicating with one other guy,P.S(for Perfect Stranger) who was in the U.K then.We met at eDumela,and then exchanged email adds,and then we started talking.About nothing really.Just about him.And about me.He visited my blog,and then he said there was so much he read,and that we don't need to continue talking a bout me coz he thought he knew it all.

And then when we started talking about the kids-MY KIDS o!, he went like, ''oh! i also have got my three in a row''.And he sent me this picture.


I was told that's Fergus on the left,and he's a soldier.The next one is Lucy.She's the girl,and the oldest.She's the one in charge of everything.The other one is the talkative,always barking Hamish.I hope they are doing fine o!,coz the last time i heard of them,they were being taken to a salon for shaving!..dogs?..to a salon?..good lord!

Okay.And then we started talking again.About my country now.He told me he knows a little about my country.And he sent me his website.I went in there and found out that he has toured the western half of my coutry.I don't even know that part of this country.

And then he said he'll be coming to Namibia-a neighbouring country that's to the west-in May.In fact end of May.He'll be taking some of his friends there.Okay fine.

And then he asked me if he could see me!.He told me that there's one other place he wanted to visit in Bots and asked if he could also see me during that time.


Khama Rhino Sactuary(http://www.botswanawildlife.com/botswana/krs/index.html) is a tourist attraction destination that's situated 25km north of my home village.This is where wild animals are kept for those tourism reasons.Can you imagine?..somebody who's a million miles away knew a lot about this place and nna i was only staying 25km away from the said place,but i didn't know it? I only got to see its entrance when i pass on my way to Orapa.

When i told him that,he was like, ''Okay,i'll take you there,together with the kids.Please?''.
I really took all these for a joke o! I mean, i didn't really think that somebody who doesn't even know you,will go all the way to do all that,considering that Khama Rhino is a very expensive place to go to.I wasn't really sure that this guy was serious.
And then i asked him if he will bring along his family.He didn't answer that one.And later told me that he dropped the whole thing when he heard me mentioning his family,so he thought that i wasn't interested.
So..i donno what happened after that,but whatever happened led to me being sent confirmation and reservation letters! Oh my God!..so this guy was really serious? He even emailed me and told me he's in Namibia a week ago!

Anyway...guys i won't be in the whole of next week.I really need some time out ehh? Away from the hassle and bassle of sitting at this machine,going through people's blogs one by one.But i hope when i come back on the 4th of June i won't find a lot of updates coz it's not gonna be easy for me to catch up with all the many blogs i love,so abeg, one or two posts will do.
I hope to bring something myself when i get back,something to write about and maybe some little pictures.

Take care of all yourselves...ciaaooo!

23 comments:

Dolly said...

Have fun.. and please post pictures

Jayn Sean said...

@Dee...i'll make sure i do girl.Pics will surely come along.Be careful ehh?

? said...

Of course, but have you seen Red Light, Green Light: Meeting Strangers? In there, you will learn that we need to be take great care. There are so many characters out there all waiting alone and stalking the children with evil intentions. They are getting ready to pounce! Astonishingly, one of them is a woman.

When you’re meeting strangers you need to be soooo careful. If it’s a creative endeavour well then that’s not bad. For example, a gathering for knitting, an art gallery etc would be fine but not alone and right up your alley. It’s best to meet in GROUPS. For example, my neighbours do attend a “group” for their Japanese class and when I got invited met at a restaurant that didn’t serve wine.

I’ll be back before the birds stop!

Jayn Sean said...

@P.I..please dont make the situation worse than it already is.I'm scared okay?..very very scared.Scared even to the marrow!

I been thinking about that too.But surprisingly enough i feel fine about the whole thing.I trust that it's gonna be fine.I donno why.Wish i knew.

At least wherever we'll be,there'll be people around.He said he'll bring his laptop,so i'll keep you guys posted.I'm very scared o!

? said...

A litle bit worried about you. Please let us (ur readers) know that you are safe and ok...

Admin UD said...

Do have a nice one gal! will miss you though but hey wat da heck! Spread those wings. have a blast, you sure deeserved some rests.ttyl

Unknown said...

I'll be waiting to see the pictures.

Jayn Sean said...

@P.I...hey i'm fine okay?..dont worry yourself too much.I'm here,fine and very safe.Thanx for looking out...

@Ugo Dee...I'll surely do have some fun.Hope to bring smth concrete when i get back..

@calabar...**wink,wink**

IJEOMA said...

have fun sha... take care of you

Admin UD said...

Aint yu back yet? *cries and sniffs*

? said...

Please let us kow you are ok??????? Havent heard from you. Am getting worrid. Please give me a shout to put my mind at rest

? said...

Am so glad you are ok...however am soorry to drop this whilst you are away. Ill be leaving blogsville very shortly and will miss your blog being amongst the many I have really enjoyed. Ill endevour to stop by on my way out should you have updated by then. God bless and all the best

Admin UD said...

Haba, where are you nah! Hope yu good, anyways.

See ya!

Admin UD said...

Haba, where are you nah! Hope yu good, anyways.

See ya!

Anonymous said...

I am that man, and she is a Princess

Jayn Sean said...

I'm back!

diary of a G said...

HAVE FUN

Jayn Sean said...

@P.I & Ugo Dee...i'm here guys and i'm very fine.Good to know you were worried,but everything's cool neh? I just got back and i wanna do my rounds before i can sit down tell how it all went.Stay put!
You! P.I..where you going?

@D.O.G...havent seen you around for a while.I really did had fun..i'll pass by your house!

@Anonymous...du wanna know why i didn't wanna look back at you?..coz i knew i was gonna walk right back to the car and drove away with you.So i gues i did the rite thing! See you later...

Anon said...

Oh wow...so you're coming back today! So am I lol. How was your week off? I hope it was good. What did you do? Oh I'm soo curious now lol. But between you and this guy...is there some love interest going on?

Jayn Sean said...

@ELNG...hey..how have you been doing yourself? My week off was just as cool as that.I'm having a problm with my server this side,but i will post up my week off okay?..and maybe 2,3 pics.
It was really fun.
Any love interest between me and this guy?...ermmm..all i can say is there's so much more than just love between me and this guy..lol..you dig?
See you around girl...

Dolly said...

Update quick quick and post pictures

Admin UD said...

I can see. You 'DID' ya rounds and didn't stop by my spot. You're in for some serious spanking. Oya bring ya yansh here and receive it...lol!

NIce to know ya back, hope yu bring better gists and pics ooo!

Cya l8rz

Jayn Sean said...

@Dolly..watch this space girl..!

@Ugo D..how can you say that? i was about to log into your blog yesterday when the clock striked 4:30pm and i had to leave the office.I can never leave blogville without passing by your house-you know that.
Okay i'm gonna start with you today,and then D.O.G coz thats where i stopped yesterday.Now smile for me will yah?
I'll be posting something soon...